Saturday, April 22, 2006

My first leaders meetin and MGS Dance Nite!

My first leaders meetin and MGS Dance Nite!
well today i was my first monthly leaders meeting aka MLM... it was late for it an miss the first ten mins...arghh...late on my first day. It was a good meetin..i got to meet other leaders and got to noe some of them better too. During our first pray , we broke into grps of 2-3 and i felt really inferior to Sandy and Gladwin bcoz they were good at praying and i didnt noe wad to pray for...i felt so awkward... i always feel uncomfortable when praying in grps..this is something which i need to pray for.

Well after this...me, ellen and chin ee had a long chat...this is something we normally dun hav the time for...

I den rushed of to meet tw and ben tan at newton mrt station before goin to mgs for the dance nite. I bought a sandwich at 7 eleven before waitin at outside newton station for tw and ben tan.
Den this caucasian man i dun even noe walk to me and chatted with me. It was actually nice talkin to him as he was really friendly. TW and ben tan came shortly and we rushed of to mgs.

At mgs..i met up with jia zhi, melanie, song, grace and cephas too. The dance was actually honestly not wad i would watch..i prefer hip hop..but well it was nice to come down to support the girls in my small grp who were dancing.

After the dance.. i went out with cephas, cherie, soe and some other ppl for supper... they wanted to eat at venezia, not sure if spelt like dat..but den it was so ex, so me and ceph decided to go opposite to eat at the coffee shop instead. We den had a nice chat and met up wif the rest again... i den when back wif cephas and had an interesting conversation during the whole bus journey.

No comments: