Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Day of poly today and My Feet is swollen!!!

First Day of poly today and My Feet is swollen!!!
Today's the first day of my poly term! I met up with Alan and Avon first...and when i sat in the lecture theatre..i instantly got to noe the ppl around me..everyone was so friendly. And i found out dat the guy seating on my left was stefanie peng church friend joseph...she told me abt him last time..and i realise onli later dat he was her friend. Haha... well got to noe alot of new ppl from my IAD course today..let me see if i can name all of them...joseph,kenneth,russell and this girl called Dee-dee and that really is her name, more weirder she has a brother called Dextor, u will noe what i mean if u watch the cartoon "dextor laboratory!"...HAHA! oh and got to noe (Gifford and Avon) which i actually met earlier but got to noe them more today.

Well it was a long introduction and my Mentor is an India lady who speak in a really strong indian accent...damn funny today..we were laughin at the way she spoke...she kept talkin abt makin "models", u will noe wad i mean if u were there.

Me, russell and Gifford den survey the school during our 3 hr break..we played pool at the student lounge...and den something really funny happen...we 3 stood infront of the lift for abt more than 5 mins talkin there... and realise we didnt press the lift door button...we were like standin there like weirdos! HAha..but dats not all, we got in the lift and realise agian that no one press the lift button...Gifford was saying,"hey why does it take so long jus to go down 4 storeys...den we realise we were all "gong-gong" standin in the lift again stoning there" aiyoo..it was damn funny! At the same time we chec out the cca fair and i sign up for floorball.soccer and canoe water-polo...cool rite... but i tink i will stick to floorball.

After school...i met up with Faizal, Avanna and a new person i got to noe, hafiz. Hafiz disappear later and we 3 played pool at tampines area there... we got to chec out tampines mall abit.. this was faizal first time there. Later on i met another guy called joey and played pool with him too.

Now all this time!!!!!! I hav been hurting! Both my feets are RED and swollen...but my right foot is worse...i didnt noe it was so bad until i took out my shoes when i got home at 8 pm! We rush to the clinic and WAITED for 2 HRS!!!!!!!! So crowded! Arghhh my feet is still hurting..it must be from the Sentosa outing..i tink some insect beaten my feet! the sea there is freaking dirty!!!Arghhhhhhhhhhh =(

No comments: