Friday, July 20, 2007

4 DAYS of SLEEPNESS NITE!!!!

4 DAYS of SLEEPNESS NITE!!!!
You know when i said in my last entry that this cld be the BUSIEST week of my life in TP. I actually didnt think it was GOING TO BE THAT INTENSIVE! I mean i LITERALLY WORK NON STOP 24 HRS a DAY!THIS CLD BE THE BUSIEST time OF MY LIFE NOT just in TP alone! I have gone a day the most without sleep bcoz of the work in the design sch...BUT...NOT 4 DAYS STRAIGHT!
Didnt had much break..the only break i guess is a quick lunch or dinner?den back to work again! Sleep was like the most 2-3hrs on the first 2 days but on tuesday nite i didnt expect to work nearly the entire nite until decided to sleep at 6 am tish on monday and had to wake up abt 7 am for class. That ENTIRE day toook a toiled on me! Felt really by weak in the evening but still perservered on to lead my crusade DG which i set sometime of my really tight schedule the nite before to prepare. I was THAT DESPERATE for sleep by that day...but the work was just to much in a short time, despite them extendind the deadline to friday...they now expected more and i somehow become a real perfectionist now while doing my drawing and photoshop. In the past, i just did to pass the requirements, but now i dunno why, i just cant stop working once i start..i just wanted to redo and redo until i get it right.
Anyway the sessions in my crusade dg on monday and the worship in yesterday crusade LM actually did refresh me. And i really have to THANK GOD for all circumstances, be it good or bad or tiring for me. God has a perfect plan for us, and I KNOW if I cld perservere thru this it will be the best for me...
"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.Romans 5:3-4"
Before i end this post,.. Really want to thank those that was praying for me! glenn,irene,nicole,englee,JL,wanting,amber and anymore out there that i might not have known or forgot to mention, BUT STILL REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!!THANKSSSSSSSSSS!=)


(below is the storyboards that i was working on for my IAD project 2!!!)

No comments: