Friday, July 27, 2007

YM GAP JUST ROCKSSS LOR!!!!

YM GAP JUST ROCKSSS LOR!!!!
I havent been working out this week! grhhh..eventhough a slacker week..but I only gym once! and didnt run yet! First time in the last couple of mths not gyming twice a week! anyway my QT has been more fruitful and getting longer day by day. Today tried another route to tampines. AND WAS IN BUS 22 for nearly an HR! but it was a good time, as i was praying and doing my QT.

Watch SIMPSONs with my coursemates, jinhe,weng,gifford,azmi and kenneth. It was a really funny show! I will rate 3.5/5 stars! Laugh at almost every scene! After that met nic and headed to church.

Anyway the highlight was actually YM GAP today. worship lead by caroline and matthias was really good. And the best part was actually when we broke into grps.. prayed with matthias and wanping. And while praying.. wanping was really convicted by God, and she was really ministered. Cld really sense God's presence was among us.
"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.
Matthew 18:20"
To add to the atmosphere, matt decided to bring in his guitar and we had a mini prayer and worship session in the room. Singing the song The stand.
So I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all
I’ll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours...

Even i felt ministered after that prayer session and when we gather back to the room, singing Mighty to save. God was like just next to us!!!!He is like just sooo awesome we just can't describe in words! Really glad i didnt had class today and cld come for today prayer meeting! =)

No comments: