Thursday, July 05, 2007

IAD PROJECT 2!!!!Floorplans!!!!

IADPROJECT 2!!!!Floorplans!!!!
Public speaking class today...FUN AS EVER! Had our first Impromptu assement!!! I think i did pretty alright! After that spend the entire afternoon in the studio doing my floorplans,sections, perspectives, mock model!!!
And we had our first crusade life meeting WITHOUT our STAFFS!!!! IT was totally run by us students! And i felt so bad not preparing the lesson enuff...as i briefly read thru it the day before bcoz had so much work to do! But phew! everything when well in the end! And tmr need to prepare bible study again! this time for my small grp!!!better prepare well this time!!!!

(Photo of the floorplan i did for my interiors of the second level transitional space at far east plaza!)



(pictures of my mock model,showing the spaces)


(took this photo of the sky during the crusade meeting!!!COOL RIGHT!!!!!)

No comments: