Saturday, July 21, 2007

FINALLY THE BLOCK HAS ENDED!!!!I'm freeeeeeeee! gona miss public speaking class!

FINALLY the BLOCK has ended!!! I''mFREEEEE! Gonna miss public speaking class!sighh
One of the toughest block for me so far, bcoz of IAD Proj 2... but my other module public speaking was really really FUN! I tink i got one fun class and a really COOL Lecturer! I dunno why i like enjoying all my CDS classes..the last time it was Leadership and character class... Now this is just as good. Thru this module, got to know 2 of my IAD seniors mervin and kenneth!Its gd to noe ur seniors,can get tips from them.heh=P.Also got to noe some from other courses in the design sch from yr 2 and 3. And ONLY found out a couple days ago that one of the guys was from ST GABS too! He was 2 yrs older than me and was in NCC land so he knew most of my stgab NCC friends like my GOOD FRIEND NICHOLAS LIM!HHAHAH!
My lecturer Ms Evelyn Lim, she is a very motherly person, she wld ALWAYS give us stuff everyday! From snacks,chocolates,biscuits,interesting gifts (took photos of some of the recent cool stuff below)... And she is just so friendly and approachable. She was a christian who use to teach at Faith methodist and is now a choir conductor if i'm not wrong. OH well..anyway really looking forward to the reunion she plan to organise where we have POT LUCK, GAMES and time to review our video taped speeches! gonaa be quite interesting seeing ourselves TALK!
Oh well..after that met asriel for lunch, long time didnt catch up with him. It was a nice chat. And SUBMISSION over FELT SO RELIEVED!....rush to wen hao place...to run at macritchie than gym!
AND FINALLY WORK OUT AGAIN! Despite feeling weaker from the tough week! Still wanted to try break my record of 24.45mins for the 5km route! but arghhhh! i failed...did in a time of 25.29 mins instead! DANG! cld feel this was due to the lack of sleep! oh well..it was a nice run! FELT HIGH and HAPPY after running! It must be those Endorphins release! ITS SUCH A GOOD way to feel high in a Healthier way riteee! SO RUN! ITS A GOOD "DRUG"...after that rush to his place..and GYM!!! somehow got the energy to complete it....and as usual had a nice chat with wenhao in that private gym of his! really enjoyed those times! GAP After that!.........GOOD AS USUAL.. =)

(those soft smiley stickers and that SMILEY STRESS BALL! was give to us by Ms Lim (Public speaking teacher)...ALL THOSE SMILESSS =D....Like SMILEY =D BANANA! X)..thats wad she always call me by!..

No comments: