Thursday, July 12, 2007

WORK WORK WORK!!!!! IAD PROJECT 2 MODEL RUSH!!!!

WORK WORK WORK!!!!! IAD PROJECT 2 MODEL RUSH!!!!
This last 3 days been really HECTIC!!! And i really mean it! Tuesday...after consultation..gym with wen hao and den rush home and immediately started on my model! And when i started i just cant stop! So work till abt 12 plus passed midnite...den had to prepare for my public speaking speech. On wednesday... woke up early...rush to school...and this time we were video tape as we dress formally and have our second assessment on our Special Occasion Speech. And how suay i am..to be randomly chosen FIRST AGAIN!... only last friday on my practice special occasion speech i kena first also lor! Anyway this time...i think i did pretty well! ONE LAST ASSESSMENT SPEECH LEFT to go!!! After class...immediately rush home again to continue on my model... and after nonstop work rush of to school again for crusade LM.... prepared my Dg material on the way there... After LM.... dinner! and rush home again! to continue on my model ONCE AGAIN! thats how limited time i have... work work work NON STOP! NO BREAK!!!! AND FINALLY i'm more or less done!!!! And submission for this model is LATER in abt 12 hrs time!!! And its 3.10 am now...and i need to wake up for sch again in a few hrs time! haizzzz...Anyway rmb after last friday.... when i felt everything was going wrong,and i was so worried abt my project.. after like getting my walk with God back again that saturday morning.And letting God be in control and not lean on my own understanding... SUDDENLY i got the STRENGTH from God to perservere and have this ENERGY not from my own human strength to do my model without much trouble! Thats the power from the Joy of the LORD!

(Photos of my model which kept me awake!!!)





(thats the maze like wall partition..reception on the left)

No comments: