Monday, July 09, 2007

X-TRAINER CHALLENGE!!!!..and a DIVINE APPOINTMENT? (I tink so...read on to find out.... =p)

X-TRAINER CHALLENGE!!!!..and a DIVINE APPOINTMENT? (I tink so...read on to find out.... =p)
The first title of my entry is basically what happen the entire time in church today...was mending the X-trainer booth for 930 & 1130 services and was a pleasantly surprise by the good response from Ym! I was wondering who in Ym really wld actually sacrifice the time and didnt mind running 6km to raise funds for the Bethany Methodist Nursing Home. We got 21 ymers signing up! with a few more pending! And i actually gotta thank some of the x-trainers like stacy,isaac,steph,marcus who helped me get the ymers to sign up!X-trainers are really blessed to have such Passionate youths!
Anyway the main think i wanna share abt today was actually how it was such a DIVINE APPOINTMENT to have that really wonderful conversation with caroline and gladwin just now. And i was actually only planning to have a quick lunch with josh before i rush back home to do my project! BUT...josh hp battery was flat...so he had to use me for a moment as he tried calling so many ppl just to find jolyn. LOL! So accompanied him to Gelare as we bump into Gladwin's Ysg. i actually wanted to stay for awhile only..BUT...Somehow the conversation with caroline from crusade led to her sharing abt how she got into full time ministry. And I was actually really encourage and glued to her sharing. And to be honest..i once had thougths of WHAT IF...i ended up in Full time, not as a crusade staff...but more in wesley Ym itself where i have the MOST PASSION for! And i'm really blessed to have that conversation to hear personally on how she ended up in full time! She also ask me if i cld go for this YOUNG METHODIST LEADER'S CONFERENCE which is held in malaysia from 7-9 sept.. but i will have to miss one day of school! And with the design system..its actually 2 blocks of 6 hrs altogether! I really want to go for this conference, as it really seem like something fruitful i cld take back as i serve in YM. But if i think back to year 1...i rmb taking leave from school a few times to go for crusade conference...took that step of faith to sign up for mission trip! And so sld i take this step of faith again to go for this? I really dunno....i guess will be praying abt it... after awhile Gladwin join in the conversation..and he ask some pretty interesting questions, really did make me think..and from there on had some really good sharing. This are conversations which i actually enjoy over dinner tables or for today, over lunch table....and if u been following my blog..i once said that i only manage to have this kind of christian dialogues with my crusade DGL, Glenn..and rarely with Wesley ym leaders...but i'm really glad that i really cld have this kind conversation with ppl from my very own church. And somemore both of them are serving full time. Anyway after awhile..gladwin suddenly ask me if i wanna share a testimony to the Ym leaders at the next MLM! I got freak out for a moment! As i'm afraid i'll get stage fright infront of big crowds! At first i thought on the spot he just decided to ask me this...but i soon realise that he actually plan to ask me oready...and caroline can vouch for that. SO IT WAS REALLY A DIVINE APPOINMENT for me to sit down and have this really nice conversation with them, and it also gave gladwin the opportunity to talk to me abt all those stuff. AND i didnt plan it at ALL!!!! WOW!!! really amazed how GOD works! And although i spend longer time than i expected at the Gelare and with that pile of work at home...when i got home..rush thru my project!AND I FINISH THEM SOOONER THAN I EXPECTED!!! Seeee this how GOD can give us back the time whatever time we give in for him. PRAISED THE LORD! =) BACK TO MY SMILEY SELF TODAY!

No comments: