Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm tired!

I'm tired!!!
So much has happen over his past week. And i'm like pretty exhausted and tired now. Leading 2 bible study session in 2 days and going to 3 small grp session in 4 days, and Gap today...not couting all my projects and crusade LM on wednesday...i'm like pretty dead beat now....
Just today morning had our public speaking practice session, pretty fun actually seeing all the different speakers playing their role. After that, immmediately rush all the way to bishan from tampines to gym with darren, after that rush back home, did my speech report and then keith called me, wanting to meet me at bishan so he can do his work and i do mine, and was hoping i cld drag him to Gap after that too. So after just being home for a short while.. RUSH BACK to bishan AGAIN!This really cool thing happen on the way back to junction 8..I was in the SAME BUS as 5 HOME UNITED PLAYERS! 3 of them were HUGE AFRICANS!!! And i tink one was a china player..they were huge man!.... anyway really wanted to bring keith back to Gap... but i failed! was quite discourage actually.... and den rush back to church to meet Sen to dicuss the Xtrainer challege and then headed for GAP. Haizzzzzzzzzzz! I dun know why..but this is like one of the first time in Gap i just cldnt really focus properly.....really tried to...but theres like so many things on my mind. Felt that my heart wasn;t really there...sighh
Anyway feeling really tired now.... and just seeing all the work i have to finsih this weekend is scaring me! But i have to make some sacrific to visit my small grp mate hse tmr, to celebrate his birthday. I guess thats the best we as his small grp member can do. I really need to stop relying on my own human strength but to TRUST GOD more and not lean on my own understanding!!!!sighh sighhh sighhh....one of the really few times...i'm not really that smiley...sighhhhhh!i dun like this!grhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!oh gosh i better stop sighing!

(I guess this SMILEY PIG wld cheer me up!...this pig belongs to my public speaking class teacher. I like its smiley eyes and its smiling!)

No comments: