Saturday, July 15, 2006

A day being a Lamp post cjc guitar concert!

A day being a "Lamp post"! ....YAY! can go CJ! cjc guitar concert!

YAY! Today entered cjc for the first time since rocka fella in march!!!! YAY!!!!!! Went with yi wei and sandra... I was a lamp post la!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA! Anyway...they had a guitar concert with SJI ppl too. Randy was the star of the event... Being the solo flutenist..All the way RANDY! I loveeeeee cjc! Welll goin to be another long and busyy weekend!!!! So much work!!!!!!!!!!!

(me the "lamp post" with Sandra and yi wei! in bus to cjc)


(Guitar Concert, Randy in the background standing up
playin the flute)

(My final mock model for assignment 1.3) I SPENT THE whole nite
until 4 am doin this!!)



(Our IAD PET!!! HAHA....... He stays in our studio!!!)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: