Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My FINAL Model for assignment 1.2!!!! Good Day!

My FINAL Model for assignment 1.2!!!! Good day!

yay! After looooooooong hrs in skool on thursday,friday,saturday and monday! I finally finished my model for the first major assignment of spaceform! YAY! wad a relieved!

Today was quite a good day...i was quite free throughout thr 3 hrs break...and mingled with the other IAD class...there was this grp that was playin CHRISTIAN SONGS! so i sat there and listened to all the NICE SONGS!!!! Its nice hangin around fellow christians! And i realised there really was alotttttttt of christians in my course. NOt onli my class but the other IAD class aka "cheesecake" had quite a number of christians! It was quite encouraging to noe. I invited them to come for the Campus Crusade Live Meetings! Hopefuly they can come tmr! Well i also took this chance to share the "what you see, is not what you get" bk with Avon. He was the first non chirstian that i actually got the chance to share this with! After learning the skill of evangelising in the CIA camp! I manage to put my skills into practice. I was quite encouraged to see Avon so ON abt this! He was askin questions and was attentively listning as i shared! Praised the lord! aka PTL by joelle!
Better take this rest today..before i suffer again for my project 2 and spaceform 1.3 tmr! arghhhhhh!





(My final model!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: