Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fire Conference! at indoor stadium! Guest ppl! Reinhard bonke! and Paul Baloche!

Fire Conference! at indoor stadium! Guest ppl! Reinhard bonke! and Paul Baloche!

Saturday
Played soccer in the morning with charles and his acs buddies and i tink i broke my right toe! I kick the ground super hard! And now i'm like strugglin to even walk! Arghhhhh...

Later went to the indoor stadium with 3 of my small grp members, joshua, justin and ellen for the youth rally at 230 pm. Had a great time of worship and a good msg too.

We didnt planned to go for the nite healing service at first but we den decided to go after enjoyin ourselves at the youth rally. Soo we headed to suntec for dinner before rushing back to the indoor stadium for the nite service at 730. We got pretty good seats. The worship was lead by Paul Baloche a well known singer and composer. he compose songs such as "above all" and "open the eyes". We went to the front of the stage where we worship like as freely as we cld. The ppl in the front were all hype out for god! Jumping! And worshipping their hearts out! I was influence by the crowd and started jumping too! Expecially when they played this song "i boast in christ name'! It was like in the same tune as my favourite song "tell the world". So i cld relate to it really well..i was jumpin even with my painful toe. But it seems to subside when i was high for God! I can't believe i'm really jumpin! Its such a great feelin! At the end of worship.i was like almost temporally deaf from the loud music up close.
Reinhard bonke the well known, evangelist then came up and shared the gospel. He was a very powerful speaker. In my opinion the most powerful speaker i ever heard of to date. He showed a video of his preaching in africa on how he preached to 100 million ppl! THere was scences that was like soo unbelieveble! Millions and millions of ppl gathering to listen to his msg. He even shared on how he God gave him spiritual gifts such as healing. If i'm not wrong, he was the guy that either revive a dead or he was revive from the dead. At the end of his msg. He ask the ppl who wanted the batism of the holy spirit and go to the front. I and my friends decided to go to the front. I really wanted to have the feelin like my Ym camp and wanted the experience first hand like speaking in tongues. And how the holy spirit can really touched ur heart. I was pretty nervous when i was walkin to the front. I was like expecting a lot! And when reinhard bonke prayed for the ppl infront and taught us wad to do. I jus followed and really tried. But i didnt get the gift f tongues although i heard ppl around me suddenly speaking in them. Reinhard was also sayin smthing like this was also healing process where some may get healed when touched by the holy spirit. I was expecting so much... my emtions actually ran wild abit. As it was getting pretty deep and intense... but in the end honestly nothing else happen...Oh well.... i cant expect so much , God will let things happen when the time is right.. . But it was quite an experience though.


(scene at the indoor stadium of nite rally of fire conference)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: