Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Mock Model! And check out wad movie i watched on Sunday!

My Mock Model! Check out wad i did on sunday!
Sunday...
Went main service..help out x-trainers booth..met up with some of my small grp memebers at plaza sing..den went cathy with, cephas, cherie, laura, soe, jia zhi and moonie joining us later. We booked a movie "Riding For a thousand miles"..we den went to eat ben and jerry ice cream jus before the show started. WOW! Ben and Jerry is soooooo niceeeeeeee! I loveeee it! Yum Yum! Its the best ice cream in the world and the savour of the ice cream is still in my mouth..nah ..jus joking! But it lasted for quite a while. WE den watch this movie "Riding for aThousand Miles" and i really mean a thousand miles! The show never seem to end! Its the SLOWESTTT MOVIE ever! Some of us pratically slept half of the show. Especially me and laura.. I tried to stay awake though..but it was so slowwww and it was in japansese and chinese! can Zzzzz...in the end i didnt really get much of the show. BUt strangly Cephas love the show! It was suppose to be a sad ending too...but i didnt really ffeel much..HONESTLY. I jus noe that this is the SLOWEST movie one can ever watch! no wonder the title rinding for a thousand miles! HAHA!

Monday...
Today i went skool pretty early and spend the whole day at the studio finsihing my first mock model! I came out with the design on my way to skool. It developed more as i cut and put my model together. We again had a fun time makin the models....we were joking and laughing as we did our project...its really fun being in the studio!
(Check out some of the pics below)... well i'm getting exhausted from all the projects and assignments!
Sighh...i still need to do my expository research and essay as i'm writing this now. Zzzzz...and i'm really dead tired.....

(Front view of model..check out the miniture man in the model)

(My mock model...........................side/back view of model)

(Back view of model)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: