Monday, July 17, 2006

I WILL BOAST In CHRIST NAME! PIRATES of the Caribbean ROCKS!

I WILL BOAST In CHRIST NAME! PIRATES of the Caribbean ROCKS! BBB?
Its SUNDAY!!!! Finally a day i can take a break away from models for awhile! Today first song we sang during worhsip was I WILL BOAST! That was the song i heard at fire conference! And i rmb i was jumpin to that song and tellin my friends abt! Its like the same tune as "Tell the world".... We den had a combine small grp session with H20 today. Super BIG grp today! Well after dat...we somehow attended the second service at 1130 too. But well! NO REGRETS! I rmb me, josh, cephas and one more guy were at the backrow. And we decided to JUMPED when the song "I WILL BOAST" was sang! It was the first time i ever jumped in a normal service in YM! And it felt GREAT!We were the onli ppl in there jumping..but i didnt care! It was jus me and God alone! I wanted to worship him the way i few happiest with! And dats JUMPIN for GOD! Wad a work out!HAHA! PTL!

After church we... abt 14 of us when to plaza sing for lunch first and me and jem when to book tickets for PIRATES of the Caribbean ! For 11 ppl! And not surprsingly, all the tickets were sold out! Soooo! we den rushed to cathay! And well we got the 305 show...3rd and 2nd row. oh well! At least we got tickets. From here onwards everything just went wrong.....sigh....a lot of unforseem circumstances happened and we were delayed here and there. Arghhh... dats the thing abt big grps. So hard to manage. We were like lost in front at cathay for abt 10 mins decidin who's watchin and who's not. CHAOS! And when we entered! We walk to the wrong theatre and was den directed that it was rite infront. sighhhh.. by the time we got to our seats we missed the start of the show! Arghhhh! Well the screen wasnt dat near..so it was quite comfortable watchin the whole movie! And wad a great funny actioned packed movie it was...lemme give 4.5 out of 5 stars!!! But it ended in such a way there was certainly a PART 3 to it! Btw ppl..there is a very short extra clip after the credits. Oh well.....now jus finished most of my project! YAY! Oh nooooooo...its gettin late and i still gtg skool tmr! Sigh!
Btw i learned smthin new today! I'm BBB! Blur Banana Ben! HAHA! Well it seems true...am i really dat blur joelle? Well my small grp mates tot so too and so does my stgabs mates, my cj mates, and now tp mates! sighhh...why am i so blurrrrrrr!

No comments: