Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm SO HAPPY! I really LOVE Tp Campus Crusade for Chirst!

I'm SO HAPPY Today! I really LOVE Tp Campus Crusade for Chirst!

I'm a Happy Ben today! I really love my current module, lightings! Its so slack! and i really learn a lot!! Yesterday i went singapore asian Civilisation museum! And tmr! Changi airport! FUN rite!Today was jus lecture on all kind of lightings..i seriously really learned a lot and took down notes on it... even i'm in the mood to write notes...strange man! :D And everyone in my class is callin me father ben! i actually kinda gettin used to it! since in cj and in my small grp i was used to be called dat too! haha! And they say i'm really holy..actually..i once heard from someone dat if somebody say u are holy..its actually a compliment! so well... i jus take it as one! heehee!

AND! Best of all its our campus crusade Live meeting again today!!!! Yippeee! I'm so in love with TP campus crusade! Its really nice to fellowship with fellow chirstians in Tp and at the same time worship and find out more abt God's word too! Coool rite! :D!!! I really so glad to hav join this ministry altough its underground! hope i can get my more christians to join !!! HAPPY ME! HAPPY ME! HAPPY MEE!!!!

Oh yeaaa! this mth will be even more packed with lots of great events during the weekends! with reuben morgan, lead singer of hilsong united comin down to city harvest on 29 july! More than life at chapel of the resurrection on 30 jul! and avon is comin! and hopefully my other 2 non christian frends nick and alan can come too! :D ....AND! ...Festival of Praise(FOP) 4-6 august,with don moen and christian city church comin! AND! with PLANETSHAKERS! comin to FCBC on aug 18 i tink! What a super fun august!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!
HAPPPPPY!!!!!!! I reallly love GOD with all my HEART, SOUL, MIND and STRENGTH! =)

No comments: