Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ran 5 Km today!

5 Km run today!!!

Today nothing much..jus finished up comDi readin portfolio....YAY! BINA is so good! Let us not go lesson unitl friday!!!! Infact no more lessons! Yippeee! Comdi actually rocks!

Had my first run in a long time since my cjc cross country abt 5 mths ago! Ran with avon at bedok reservoir...and wad a horrible start.... i ate a heavy lunch of chicken cutlet at abt 3 plus AND ran at abt 4 plus! Sldnt hav ate so lateeeee.... I was like feelin like puking as i started onli abt 100 m...but control it throughout..sigh.... it was a nice palce to run actually...cool, peaceful, nice scenary..onli the graval part abit hard to run on.... well... surprisingly... eventhough i almost cldnt take it half way as my freakin chest was too pain! STUPID FOOD! So slowed down alot... in the end we still manage one full rd around the reservour abt 5 km in 29 mins... I expected to reach later since i stop halfway..well friady gona run again! hopefullly can run with the x-trainers at macrtichie!!!

After the run..bath at the super nice sports complex!!! and had another benefiting..sm training with the crusaders!!!! I really love CAMPUS CRUSADE FOR CHRIST!!!!!

Now jus finished my Space form presentation! YAY!!!! ANd tmr is an event by NUS crusaders!!!! Can't wait!!!!


(Helllooooooooo! I'm mr kitty of Interior Architecture Design!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: