Thursday, July 06, 2006

My mock model with more changes again!

My mock model with more changes again!

Today did more changes to my mock model! I tot it was much better oready! Until RACHNAA!!! Say too much elements in the first floor!!!!! sighhhhhh... now tmr gona stay late in the nite with the gang at the IAD studio to fnished our model. and u noe wad! There were a lotttttttt of stories of ghost sightings at thursday nite! at this studio! even the other IAD class experience it...eeeeeeeeeeeee......so freaky!!!!!

Today we had our first SM training... It was a pretty small grp comprising of joelle,bochun,jess,daniel,yapmin, irene and meee! It was a good meeting, havin learned more abt the campus crusade aims..and did a lot of praying too. Den ate dinner with irene,joelle and jess. After dinner..i took the same bus as irene and had a long chat until i missed my stop!!! I ended up in a strange place..i was suppose to alight after 5 mins from tp but instead alighted abt 20 mins later...panicked and den see the bus board there. No bus i noe! I walk abt 300 m back to the last bus stop and a good thing...the first bus dat came was bus 58..the right bus i suppose to take! Thank God man! phewwww!


(My improved version of the mock model)


(front view....with my small mini guy there. Can see him! Thats me! HAHA!)

(side view)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: