Sunday, July 30, 2006

Reuben Morgan Hillsong Head Worship pastor! ONE WAY! TELL THE WORLD!! and SPIRITUAL MANIFESTATIONS!

Reuben Morgan from Hillsong! ONE WAY! TELL THE WORLD!! ....and SPIRITUAL MANIFESTATIONS!

Wad a day today! First went with joshua to city harvest and joined my friend cellg grp. And wad a start it was... The first song lead by reuben morgan, head worship pastor of hillsong! Began with my favourite song! ONE WAY!!! Followed by! TELL THE WORLD! my other favourite song! WOW! and other classic hillsong songs! Great man! Den there was a guest speaker..mike connell...he was known for deliverance of ppl. After service... i saw chin hui and joshua from our y visitin chc too... met up with them for a short while before meetin tw and ben tan grp. Now thinkin..i like kinda noe up to 4 cell grps in city harvest oready... well... the second part of the service was...jus for deliverance.... It was really an eventful part... I witness for the first time in my life really sooo many spiritual manifestation upclose! It was kinda freaky... And it was such a mass event...dat the whole front was filled with ppl! it was a huge altar call abt 5000 plus! And slaining and lots of deliverance occured! God's presence was really around! When i was at the back... there was a lady near me..suddenly collapsed to the floor without anyone touchin her at all..the holy spirit was really strong there. She den started to move uncontrollably! Shaking intensely..really like possessed! and that wasn't the onli sight...there was a lot.... of screamin and shouting...and heard even some noises..like the devil speakin in some ppl... it was freaky! The leaders all had to pin and prayed fervently for those ppl! Even in my friend cell grp..there was a couple who was really manifesting in them... my friends had to pin down their fellow grp mate... she really jumped from where she was seatin to the floor movin really violently... and screamin and crying! Wad an experience... i even went up to be prayed for... and there was a few leaders prayin intensely in tongues...i jus stood there...really dunno wad to do actually but prayed lor... one guy held his hand on my head..and another held my stomach...there were tryin to slain me... i almost fell but still stood...until i not really sure..but i fell back in the end...dunno if it was real..bcoz mayb bcoz there was some pressure tryin to tip me over. Well... i still got to say..my ym camp 05 experience when i got slained was more real..bcoz the pastor never touched me but i jus fell back... the experience still lingers in me.

Well.... i'm supposed to get up pretty early tmr abt 6 plus..need to go west coast to help up for the "just play it" games...and can't wait for the MORE THAN LIFE event at chapel of the resurrection! The memories of my first visit there last yr after my prelims still in my mind..In still rmb clearly dat that day was the first time and startin point in my life that made me really experience God's presence through the worship! and i really enjoyed dat nite...and from den onwards after dat day..i appreciate worship more..and now! I loveeeee it! I loveeeee GOD! :D:D:D:D:D

No comments: