Friday, July 21, 2006

I sld be Happy...but i'm feelin quite sad and worried!!!

I sld be Happy...but i'm feelin quite sad and worried!!! Btw do i looked like a malay???

WHY! Jus finshed my space form presentation today! AND! RACHNA! Said my model is too low and unproportional!!!! and said i made a huge mistake! she said my previous one was better! I'm really disappointed! I put in sooo much effort to change my whole idea...late nites everyday!AND now this!!! ArgHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm suppose to be happy dat my block has ended! and tmr i got no skool! But i jus can't stop worryin abt my final grade...if i fail this module..i will get retained!!! NOOOO!

Today had Campus cruasde Mass E...rushed down after skool.. I invited avon..and i'm glad he enjoyed it... but den..during gig..honestly i wasnt really payin attention..i was thinkin abt wad happen earlier! Sighhhhhhh...... :(....
I shared this with Bo chun and joelle...and glad for their encouragement! I believe God is testing me now on how much i trust him... Well as said by joelle..everything happens for a reason!
This is a verse i found in an insirational bk.... "Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will helped you with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10"


Btw...one of the nus crusaders was talking to me..and she asked if i was pure chinese... she thought i spoke like a malay..AND this isnt the first time.... my another IAD friend once thought i was half malay too! Well..mayb bcoz my chinese sux! and i mixed a lot with malays in my sec skool as well as now.

Oh well..tmr i'm gona run with the cross trainers at macritchie!Hope i can forget this troubled day! =)

No comments: