Sunday, July 16, 2006

Space and Form!!! Models after models! Father Ben????

Space and Form!!! Models after models! Father Ben????

Spend the entire day! Until now...to make my final model of assignment 1.3! YAY!!!! Got most of it done! Left the base onli!

I was wondering.....its strangeee dat my IAD mates are callin me "father ben" eventhough i hav never told them dat was wad i was used to be called in my small grp... (FLASHBACK)ever since my small grp retreat last yr and when we did a spiritual gift test..mine was voluntary povery...moonie den started callin me Father ben bcoz of that! And den my small grp mates den started to call me dat too... later it spread to my cj classmates when ziyan found out dat was my nickname in church...he told the whole class the next day...and i was called that in cj too....and den nowwww! Jus onli few mins ago..when i had a mass convo on msn with some of my IAD class mates..they all suddenly called me that! and i never told them dat was my old nickname... I'm i dat "holy"???? i wonder......Oh welll.....tmr its SUNDAY!!!!!Yipeeeeeeeee!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: