Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another great YM serviceee!!!! Do i see revival coming??

Another great YM serviceee!!!! Do i see revival coming??? I'm really happy right now! read to find out why!!!!
Today Ym service was superb mannnnnn! Eugene really is one anointed worship leader! and he had a great band to back him up!!! I was actually quite shack at first from the brutal match the day before... with stud marks on my thigh still! and my legs was actually wobbling! But when it came to the first song! God is Great!!! I suddenly felt so hype up!!! at 930 am!!! i felt sooo refresh and suddnely had the energy to jump to this jumpy song!!! Yipeeee! and i saw the 2 older leaders chieh ming and sandy also jumping in the front!!! It was really one great worship man!!! The songs were very meaningful!!! Especially the offering song! When Eric did one very good rendition of this song by Steven Curtis Chapman, God is God! and he even did jus as good as the original!!! He have one really good voice!!! almost everyone said his rendition of that song was reallly good! oh yea..wen hao came today! and he cld join us for our YM CAMP!!! Well.... when we broke into grps, we had another great sharing and discussion abt the msg today... And i shared abt how i actually wasnt in any ministry at all last yr...but suddenly this year i'm like in so many ministries..the cross-trainers, the ym leaders and really involve in campus crusade... but i'm really glad to serve him in all this areas! As i have really learnt a lot and grown from all this ministries and thats how God's grace has really benefitted me!!!! PTL!!!! After small grp! had a x-trainer meeting... whereby i had to oversee this grp to plan for the retreat games! And we are suppose to use Ping PONG ballss! so wad games can we use with this!!! pls give me ideas!!!! And my grp i was given to was all girls lor! sighhh....... there sld be at least one guy la! aiyooo... how am i going to oversee all this girls on my first major assignment....oh well.... we roughly had some ideas plan out during my chat with grace just now...hopefully we can brainstorm moreee!

Vyan and me den headed to the second service.... and i got to say honestly!!! 1130 service was sooo much better man! altough that wasnt my service... i cld really sense the youths there are more hype up for God! altough it was a smaller crowd..compared to the realllly HUGE crowd in the 930 service...where most of the youths are quite dead...sigh... but when vyan and me rush for the 1130 one... we immediately ran to the front and started JUMPING to the first song!!! And andrew join us...and nicole was behind me jumping too! I cld really see the ppl around mee sooo ENTHU!!!!!! I really felt so glad!!! Even during the worship part... almost everyone around me were lifting their hands! really in awe to our MIGHTY GOD! I felt so touch by it! lor!! Sob Sob! maybe there will be REVIVAL coming to Ym soon! starting with the 1130 service! I really see hope in here!!!! but i really one 930 service to be like this hype tooo! As this was the service i grew up in....sighhhhh!

After church.... had lunch at carl junior with ben tan, his friend stan, vyan, wen hao, josh and laura.... and they put SALT and PEPPER in my BURGER lor! when i went to refill the drink!!! aiyooo!!!!
We headed back to YWCA and had really funnn CARD gamesss session in our room! Played LANDLORD!!!!!!!!!! and i won one rd!!!! phew! And this vyan really had a grudge on me lor! always aiming to bomb my buildings! And then theres this irritating card! called the "SQUATTERS" which destroyed my last game totally!!!! Well it was really one brutal violent backstabbing card game man!!! Especially with christians and other Ym leaders! And chieh ming out of all ppl was like the mastermind!!! And thaan there was this really fun bridge game where eunice bid up to 5! And she won like 10 sets!!! and vyan and me jus made it for the remainding 3 to seal the game! Yipeeeee!

Alright heres the good part!!!!!!!! I just had a really good chat with my ex cj buddy, ziyan! which i didnt talk too for a realllyy loooooooong time! And he told me he has been attending church! But most of all! He accepted CHRIST!!!!!!!!! YIppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee! He really made my day man!!! And It all started on this very day... in the first 3 mths in cj...at harbourfront macs! After the bowling trials! when i first ever shared with him my testimony over dinner! And it was really God's plan for that event... bcoz it was plan so nicely that he cld even go for the bowlin trials at first! I still remembered every single details of that day! I den invited him to church...but after a while he stop coming bcoz he was really busy with his scouts..butttttt at least now his GF brings him to her church!!! sooo dats just as great! Dats how wonderful God's plan is!!!! I feeeeeeeeeellllll sooo happyyyyy for him!!! Now we plan to catch up with one another one of this days!!! Hopefully can get out click in cj! Like the 5 guys, sand,mj and baoqi! =D =D =D =D =D

No comments: