Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A very strangeee freaky dream!!!

A very strangeee freaky dream!!!
This is my first time in my life i immediately took note of a really strange dream that occured to me jus this morning! And i really must share it!!! I once heard from a pastor that Dreams happened for a reason... and God put this dreams in us for certain reason... this is just a brief thing abt dreams i wanna share first.. this pastor shared abt how he recorded his dreams and how it actually it somehow tells us something abt the future and infornt of my eyes at the dinner table when he shared this he revealed a dream he once recorded abt a yr before abt another pastor at the same dinner table! And his dream did fortell him something dat happen to this other pastor at the very same dinner table i was in! And it really amazed me how God speak to us in different ways!...

Ok so this was what happen only just this morning before i woke up... i immediately recorded the info in my handphone which was next to me..as i didnt one to forget it.... here it goes...
I remembered that i was playing this really weird team game... I tink it was "Hand ball"...bcoz i rmb using my hands to score a goal. And i got no idea why i dreamt of playing hand ball... bcoz i tink i have never really played it before only saw it once on tv... well... i remembered scoring 2 goals first and den this guy shot one past the gk..and i rmb deflecting it in the net to secure the goal... so my friend tot dat that was his goal... and i rmb saying this to him"well thats a half-goal for us"...the score was 3-2 i tink and we were winning..and the opponents was really strong, like they were literally on drugs! it was weird bcoz this hand ball game had a net in between the court like volleyball also...ok this is not the point... I not sure if it was the half time or full time but... during this period..there was this guy in yellow performing a fulltime or halftime entertainment to the crowd..and he was doing some really weird magic tricks and i guess it was BLACK MAGIC! It was very strangeee... i took my Hp and took a picture of him as i wanted to blog abt it later(rmb i was still in the dream)... later my hp msg rang..and he said that it was part of his trick... and this is the part abit vague..i tink i was blinded by this bright light den! And suddenly i was like in another dream.... I was in my own BEDROOM! With the bedroom frame above me! As i slept under a loft bed. I rmb everthing exactly and it really seem as though i woke up but noo! This strange thingy! I cant explain at all... Cant rmb wad at all! at the top right hand corner of me suddenly started to perform tricks for us.. i supposedly had 2 of my friends one on my left and right next to me... The strange thingy did something like blinded me with some bright white light and my 2 friends like had their hearing affected and this strange thingy said that either your eyes or hearing will be affected by this trick...In my dream i had this tot of already wanting to blog abt this strange trick that was done on us, i knew it was black magic.. and i had this tought in my dream still that wad if i blog abt this and this thingy did something to me? But stil in dream state i rmb i had God! I was still sort of blinded and den this thingy den like made this weird strange screen appear...and she ask us to rate her trick upon 5... none of us wanted to rate...and den another screen appear..this time it was like a sign board of the price of the trick she did to us... "i was thinking we have to pay!" the sign said 3 cents! And we were sort of threaten to pay, rmb we were still affected by that trick, so each of us had to pay 1 cent each.. and i was still sort of blinded during this time..i cld onli see the sign and a bit of my room still in a very bright state..like everything was so bright.... i took out my wallet and i cldnt even see the coins inside..and i was tinking how to pay den, my friend on my left didnt had 1 cent... i den suddenly woke up! And i was still totally daze! This time really was the real world in my same bed, i cld see the morning sun... but i was still so tired i jus close my eyes again and i started shivering with fear literally..dunno in my dream or really... and i was stuck and cldnt wake up...and i just said in my head! "IN JESUS NAME GET OUT" And i woke up again...actually onli 2 nights ago before i slept.. i actually had this same feeling of shivering in fear when i close my eyes and i cldnt sleep for the first hr... i dunno wad happen that nite but i just forgot abt it until today. It all felt sooo real! As i was in my exact bed, the frame above me...but this weird thing was...i couldnt see my 2 friends actually...infact no idea who are they... but i cld somehow hear and sense them though. And the black magician in yellow after the half time or full time match was actually the same guy i rmb in a past dream recently,and in my dream today..i cldnt take the photo of him as i wanted to blog abt it actually... (and rmb i had all this thoughts in my dream still)... the weird thing was the sudden CHANGE in dreams..and as i recorded this info in my hp when i woke up in my bed at like 10am... i'm actually shivering as i type this.... and only few days ago i watched this show "It is real?" on central... and it was abt dreams... i tot abt how maybe i was actually concious as i shivered in fear after i slept again when i woke up... i dunno... but it was really reall! Like in stage 3 or 4 of ur sleeping stage...i was in such a deep sleep which i wanted to get out.

I also just did my QT before i write this....and i wanted the passage i was reading to give me an answer...i prayed and as i read the passage Philippians 2:1-13... verse 10,11 hit me! i saw a small dash like a point symbol at the start of that verse in my NIV bible which i made before. Before dat i didnt dare use a highlighter, and that was like the only marking i ever rmb and it was the first marking i ever did on my bible. It said this " that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the God the Father". This verse hit me bcoz when i was trembling in fear as i close my eyes again i said in my head in JESUS name get out! And i cld get out from my sleep! But actually i still dunno why i had this weird dream... if anyone can guess pls infer my dream for me... i really wanna noe what it means. And i will pray abt it for God to show me wad it means.

No comments: