Sunday, October 29, 2006

Survey i was told to do

Survey i was told to do...

I was told to do this survey by Nicole… so well here am doing it now….
(extracted from nicole blog)
22 now you have to ask seven people to do this survey in their blogs.
write their names below:
- glenny
- van
- ther
- ben
- andrew
- jo
- becky

1 single, taken or crushin'?
single

2 are you happy with your life now?
Yupp! Currently quite happy! =D

3 when you meet the right person, do you fall in love fast?
hmmmmm… no ideaaaaa

4 have you ever been heartbroken?
not yettt…

5 do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Hmmm… I don’t really get this… but I guess If there’s cheating involve, isn’t dat bad?

6 would you ever take someone back if she cheats on you?
hmmmmmmmmmm … dunnooo yet.

7 ever talked about marriage to someone else?
not yet

8 Do you want children?
Yuppp! =D

9 how many?
hmmm… I think 2-3 is good.

10 would you ever consider adoption?
maybeeee.

11 if someone likes you now, what do you think it's the best way for him/her to let you know his/her feelings?
hmmmmmm… Tell me lor! Hahha!

12 Do you enjoy going into a relationship?
Hmmm… this questions are really making me “hmmm” a lot… ..well… dunno le...never been in a relationship before.

13 do you believe in love at first sight?
Errrr… maybe… Actually maybe not….

14 do you believe you can change someone?
I think soooo.

15 if you could marry elsewhere, where would it be?
who's elsewhere? Hahah

16 do you give in easily when you're fighting?
Depends…. If I’m really for what I think is right... I wont give up!

17 do you have feelings for someone right now?hmmmmmmmmmm………….

18 have you ever wished that you could have someone but you messed it up?hahha…. Well sort of... hehe!

19 have you ever broke a heart?
no ideaaa…

20 if one day your best friend falls in love with the girl/guy you're deeply in love with, what would you do?
Hmmmm… well I will not give up so easily. =P

21 are you missin' anyone right now?
hmmmmm… I miss school! Hehe!

22 now you have to ask seven people to do this survey in their blogs. write their names below:
- Melvin chan
- Ben Tan
- Tw
- Nicholas
- Simon
- Joelle
- Avon

No comments: