Thursday, October 12, 2006

I expected a boring day but turn up to one EVENTFUL day!!! 149 POST! 1 more to go...

An expected boring day that turn up to be one EVENTFUL day!!! plsss Read this post man!!! 149 POST! 1 more to go.....
Woke up in the morning! Dragging my feet as i needed to go back to skool for a talk by the TP Design Director... actually made plans to go watch World trade center with tw and avon... but daniel and jess msg me abt the crusade outing with simon... so i decided to go for the crusade outing instead and no regrets at all...find out whyyyy later in this entry.....
On the way to skool...bum in to cheryl on bus 58...was kinda of shock for a moment when someone tap my back while doing my QT on the bus... told her abt the crusade meetin in the new semester! So if u are reading this... do try to come on 25 oct! but if cannot, den u can come for the girls discipleship group! Looks like i'm a walking advertisement for campus crusade for christ...i have almost publicies to all the christians i noe in Tp abt crusade!!!!


Back in skool... IAD and IMD freshies had a talk by the director, Moses... and boy! it was really one EXCITING and INSPIRATIONAL talk! This Moses really have the Charisma! and the personality that earns my respect and admiration! He sure can keep his talk interesting! And grab the attention of us... He shared stories and inspired us on how to be the HEAD and not the tail! And really to be the BEST! Well... it really brought up this competitiveness in you! With my GPA of 2.93 jus a little short of the desired 3.0 grade...it motivated me to work a little harder to reached that grade! And he was sharing abt how ppl usually downgrade their on skool unknowingly when they say stuff like " aiyaaa... my skool suxs also la" and how it actually downgrades yourself too... so i'm HONESTLY proud to say! I'm REALLY GLAD and ENJOYING myself to be in the BEST DESIGN SCHOOL in SINGAPORE! He shared abt how in 2005 NDP... Almost all the course in the Design school took part in it... for example, VSC the advertisement, IMD the cd-rom package , PID the Bag and some gadgets inside, the ADM supposedly had something but cldnt do it due to cost... and den left with us IAD which did nothing dat yr!!! sooo in 2006! The LAST NDP at the stadium! was when the IAD ppl sign up for it jus for fun at first! and surprisingly! GOT IT! Even though the yr 3 were having their final year project! So they cldnt miss this oportunity and had to juggled both instead! SO thats why i'm so proud to be from TP design!!!!!!! and i'm seriously not bias or lying at all!!! Moses if you are reading this now..this is really the truth! haha!

After the good 2 and a half hr inspirational talk... i met up with simon and jess with avon too! We watched a movie called "You, me and Dupree"!!! And it was one funny show!!! The thing that i still rmb after the show was! DON'T LOSE the "NESS" in you! So now i'm Ben-ness! hahha! WATCH the show if u want to noe wads the NESS! hahahhaha! alright den... dinner time at burger king was the highlight of the day actually...we went into some really deeep conversation abt christianity, crusade and our own church! And we had a lot of deep sharings and i was really encourage by Simon testimony abt how only after 10 yrs! that he really saw God! Now i cld really see the PASSION and FIRE in his heart for God! And this encourage me to the close friends i shared christ before.... it took 10 yrs for simon... so how long for my other friends? Well it depends on God's timing... so Avon if you are reading this... imagine what God can do in your life? you may not see it now...but it happens to others.... I brought up this questions to them what was more important to us actually? Crusade or church? And HONESTLY i got to say! Wesley YM is actually where my Heart truely is! although i spend almost 70 percent of my time with crusade and really ENJOY it still... If not for my very own church where i was brought up in... and if not for that YM CAMP 05!! my life wld never have change! God had all this place in my life for a purpose! BUT! I got to say... campus crusade is one platform in my life that has benefit me a lot! Crusade was the one that help my spiritual growth thru Dg,Lm and the many many many SM trainings, poly summits, SM conference, CIA camps, TRP retreat! and many moreee! I have definitely gain alotttttt from all this trainings... and it really help me to be a leader in my very own small grp. I can go on and on and on abt my life changeee...but i wouldnt bore u.... but the reason my heart truely is with Wesley Ym is bcoz of me having this calling by God! To be the CHANGEMAKERS! and to make a difference in Ym! helping every youth transform for CHRIST! wah! its a vison dat kept me going for ym! and this brings me back to the talk by Moses he said " If you have a VISION you have a FUTURE"...but crusaders reading this... dun get me wrong... i truely still try my best to serve in Crusade! As i'm doing all this for God! and you guys really got crusade in my head too! hahha! always trying to lure ppl in tp to join crusade too! right simon! haha! Oh yea! and this strange thing happen during our deep conversation... a guy was next to us drinking his coffee and he seem to like eaves dropping to our conversation and seem really interested in it... and actually i'm glad he did as he cld be a non christian hearing our testimonies? haha! Simon actually talk louder when he notice that guy listening... and i seemed to saw another cheryl at BK too... i didnt say hi to her bcoz i was in such a deep conversation and wasnt sure it was the right person...but now somehow regretted... bcoz she jus said on msn i DAO! and i'm not lor! I dun want to be dao!!! rrrrrrrrrrr! oh welll! a really good day in the end! andddd its ONE MORE POST TO my 150 POST! watched out for it!!!!!

No comments: