Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My first ever X-Trainers planning!!!!

My first ever X-Trainers planning!!!!
Well...jus came back from my 3rd sleep over at keith place... this time it was kinda an impromptu one..when wen hao,vyan,keith and me were hangin around in town...and den decided to stay over... and just the day before i was frantically trying to get all my grp contacts from shashi as we needed to meet up today...and surprisingly most of my grp members cld come down despite the late sms... we then met up with the other cross trainers and fong to plan for our upcoming x-trainer retreat! met up for lunch at carl junior before heading yo YWCA..with some really cool ice breakers game to start of the day!... and then started our planning.. our grp had to do something with ping-pong balls. And we had quite a number of really grosss games! Fong help out my grp with some really cool ideas. He even tot of playing captain ball with a "DEAD CHICKEN"!!! Well... wont reveal the games we tot of yet! As it will only be known on the retreat day!!! Alrighty... now just doing some touch up with our games! AND back to planning again for the nite games with the other 2 ministries, Usher and 12 stones! with nicole and fong helping vyan and me with this....

Anyway...been trying to get as many TP students to go down for our campus crusade first meeting of the new semester!!! We are gonna have an AMAZING RACE tmr!!! Anyway Tp students reading this... its every wednesday 5 pm! at the amphitheatre!

No comments: