Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My FIRST day of skool!!!!

My FIRST day of skool!!!!
Yesterday was the first day of skool for me after a looong holiday break... and i really miss the design skool man!!! I had this module culture and expression from 3-6 pm... and i realise i was the ONLY Interior design student in that CLASS! THe rest where from visual comm! I felt sooo out of place lor! Good thing, i bump into my primary skool friend, Hanif before going to class. So at least i knew somebody there. It was weird bcoz everyone there knew each other oready, but good thing yesterday and today got to know some VSC students from this class. The ppl who sat next to me this past couple of days were really friendly. THANK GOD man! =P...

Today was also the start of my other IAD module 12-3 pm, Architecture design theory, by my spaceform lecturer! also my care taker RACHNA! Well... today lesson was basically abt history of egyptians, greeks and roman architecture... kinda boring though. But at least this class had familiar faces... as they were all from IAD! coool!

haha! can't believe i got saboed yet AGAIN to do ANOTHER quiz!! (this is the exact words by nicole, jus copy paste it...hehe)

7 people to do this :
1. glenda!!
2. theresse!!
3. michael!!
4. vanessa!!
5. josephine!!
6. ben lau!!
7. caroline!!
(extract from nicole blog)


ok here goes:
7 random things about myself :
1. i love GOD with all my heart, soul, mind and strength!!!!!
2. i love playing soccer!!!
3. CJC is one skool i will never forget!!!! The Best class ever! 1T02!!!!(first 3 mths 2006)
4. Fencing is reallyyyyyy fun!!!! Wish i can take up that sport again one day!
5. I got 11 pts for my o'levels!
6. I got 196 for my PSLE lor! bcoz of my chineseeee, which reallly suxs!!!!
7. I can't wait for YM CAMP 2006!!!!!!!!!

7 things that scare me :
1. not having GOD in my life! (exact same words from nicole)
2. Heigths
3. Lonelinessss
4. CHINESEEEE!
5. chinese!
6. going to China...hehe
7. Mandrin!

7 random songs at the moment :
1. Laid aside your majesty
2. Forever
3. ONE WAY!
4. The Stand
5. King of majesty!
6. Heart of Worship
7. Collide

7 people to do this :
1. Hanif!!
2. Melvin chan!!
3. Simon aka foxin (haha sorry sabo u again)!!!
4. Ben Tan!!
5. Joelle!!
6. Avon!!
7. Yapmin!!

No comments: