Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What an EXHAUSTING DAY! Intensive gym and 8-10 km run!

What an EXHAUSTING DAY! Intensive gym and 8-10 km run!
Today been one of the most physically exhausting day for me... met up with nicholas in the morning to go the bishan gym! And i really push myself quite hard!!! After dat ate lunch at J8 and followed nick to the bishan library to teach him his science... didnt really do much... actually did more "sight-seeing" rite nicholas! Hahha! And dats wad we did the entire afternoon!
Well! I took this chance to share the "WYS"(the What you see is not what you get book) with him also... he is the second person i actually shared this bk ever since i shared it with my other close friend Avon. I was praying really hard to myself as i shared the bk with him... but the tink dat made me really sad was... he had something against christianity... and i just dunno how to share smoothly with him, but i remembered this at the recent TRP retreat from a sermon that kept remindin me as i shared with him was... "the god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so they cannot see the light of the gospel. 2 Corinthians 4:4" This really encourage me not to give up! But continue to try again and again to remove that "blindness"! Maybe its not his time yet....
Later... i rush down to raffles place.. to meet the other ysgl eunice from GAP and her company mates for a run along the waterfront of esplanade towards the end of kallang and back again! And it was a really loooooong run man! somemore i didnt run for abt 2 mths ever since the x-trainer 10 km run... but it was a pretty good 8-10 km run in abt an hr... my first time running at nite also...very cooling place to run here. Now i'm petty dead beat from the physical day!!! my arms and legs are aching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: