Monday, October 02, 2006

YAY! I manage to learned guitar today!.... Btw Manchester United 2-0 Newcastle!

YAY! I manage to learned guitar today!.... Btw Manchester United 2-0 Newcastle!
Today small grp topic was very relevant to most of the grp members who were having their promos or o'levels..it was abt overcoming stress! And really God works in miraclulous ways... its was plan so nicely that when we start this topic during this time! It was a very open sharing session, when englee shared abt how God had helped him in his stressful time... and i shared my story too...it was few mths back during my toughest Block! Which was space form and com di... i was really stress during those period, where i slept like 3-4 am everyday... and i sacrifice my time to spend time with the crusaders for Dg,Lm and it paid of as
the crusaders encouraged and prayed for me! And i also took this time to spend more time with God despite the lack of time to finish my assignments.. and i prayed alot more too! really trusted God... and in the end ...by God's grace... i manage to continue the block, less stress and a peace of mind, I wouldn't noe wad i wld do if i didnt had God to depend on!... actually there was more to the story but lazy to write abt it now... the rest of the grp also shared their story... and we den decided to split into smaller grps to pray for one another during this stressful period for them.

Later... went for lunch with my small grp and it was charles last day with us too before he headed back to australia... i den went to tw hse to learn guitar! And i spend abt 5 hrs straight on it! It was reallly tough at the start! i took more than an hr to master jus the E minor... I learned the chords Em,D,C,G first for the song Majesty(here i am)... well got the use of the chords by the 5 hrs... and now i'm addicted to Guitar! Gonna spend my this mth holiday learning the guitar!!! And hoping to be able to play a few songs smoothly by den! Yippeee!

Den when for dinner at J8 and met my sec 4 maths/physics teacher, Mr Koh Kheng Wee!!! So glad to bum into him! Tw and I chatted with him for a while before meeting ben tan at some multi story carpark top! see pics for exact place...and we had a good long chat there....

Now jus watch the Man Utd game on internet for freeee! Finally the programme i downloaded for the world cup had this game on here! And i got to see Man utd beat Newcastle 2-0!!!! Yay!!! :P


(This was a pose actually, i didnt hold the chords properly)

(Me at the top of this multi story carpark)

(tw and ben tan! )

(Thats me climbing up the place! I injured my arm and chest
climbing this freaking thingy! A cool quiet location just to meet and chat)

(the scenery of bishan from the top, Ben tan trying to climb up)

No comments: