Thursday, October 05, 2006

My results are out today!!! And i pass my SPACEFORM! Phewww!

My results are out today!!! And i pass my SPACEFORM module! Phewww!
Jus check my results today! And happy i pass my spaceform which i was so afraid i wld fail after wad my lecturer RACHNA! commented on that horrid day!!!! Now my worries are over! And as i shared before...i trusted God with my results after i was so worried dat day!!!! And by God's grace i pass it!!! I was so close to failing that module! But den i still didnt get a single A!!! Altough my last block which i step up and work harder... got B+ for both my colour and Visco... tot cld at least get an A for one of them... well! I'm okay with my results..but still thought could do much better for semester 2! GPA of 2.93 is not good!!! With
2 of my IAD friends scoring super high 3.56 and 3.5!!! competition is really tough! sighhhhhhh!

No comments: