Saturday, February 03, 2007

CAMPUS Evangelism today was GREAT MAN!

CAMPUS Evangelism today was GREAT MAN!
Today went to school at 1pm for the crusade prayer meeting followed by evangelism in TP! I was a little scared at first, bcoz my first time doing evangelism here... and its kinda weird doing it in design school bcoz u will see ppl u noe...so thats a fear i had to overcome...anyway wen hao and me went to business school instead, with joelle and michelle.... and soon enuff...wen hao decided to approach this guy at a table who was alone... so he did this survery and we found out he was a christian too and had join crusade for the welcome tea before... later his friend came...and i decided to survey him...and found out he is non chrsitian who is interested to noe more abt GOD! So we were quite delighted....so i decided to share the WYS book with him... and he was very open and ask a lot of questions... i shared my testimony and wen hao,joelle, michelle and his christian friend was like all gathering at that same table as we shared christ and answered his questions. And later bo chun join us and he shared his testimony too...and we all had a really good conversation with this guy.... in the end we spend abt an hr... sharing how God's love and his Grace is so great, and how God has change our lives!!! And although he didnt accept christ yet... he said he will consider greatly... wen hao and me felt that he really can be a christian one day! I'm sureeeeee.... and BELIEVE....one day he will see SALVATION in his life! Anyway after that... i had an interview with Irene and Bo chun abt being an SM next semester! Was kinda nervous actually when being interviewed! But it was a good interview! ... den rush for nite class... and as usual...it was GOOD! I like my lecturer! She especially opened up to our grp alot and shared her personal story.... and she even inspired me abt my "I" personality and how i can develop it to its full potential. As she's an "I" too... she knows how it has help her! and i cld see it in her.... She really have the charisma to influence! Anyway as usual weekend is gonna busy with mission trip training and small grp time with the guys for PDL tmr!

No comments: