Friday, February 23, 2007

Finally i got the chance to go out!!!

Finally i got the chance to go out!!!
Only yesterday i was like saying how this 2 days gonna be very boring for me...and suddenly..my schedule is packed!!! well... at least i can go out of the hse now!...like tmr, wenhao finally called me out to gym with him...den ym Gap after that... and today... able to hang out with 2 of my good friends melvin and ifan at orchard just now...and this funny thing happen... "i thought i saw a friend on a floor below as i was in taka, so as i look down the parapet just to that a glance and as i turn back...I knock into a potted plant! So embarassing!!!! And my friend was like laughing at me non stop!!... i thought this kind of things happen only in cartoons!!!" ...haizzz.....
anyway.. today I was like helping melvin as he trys a stunt to surprise this girl on her bday... and i like help him design the card for him lor... and gave him advice on the colour schemes decoration for the yummy mrs phills brownie cakeee he bought... and at the same time... ifan was havin probs with his gf...and i was like also now a listening ear, as i tried to comfort him..... sooo tonite i was like some guy trying to help his 2 buddies with their different situations with girls....strangee rite....like all my friends around me are like suddenly getting attached now...and only last year, at the same usual place where we hang out today at this desserted back alley of ngee ann city... We 3 were then still single and looking....and now its totally different for both of them.... while at the back alley...this freaky thing happen...suddenly a bunch of malay guys were like beating up this guy...and den.... chasing him around the place! Scaryyyy! ..but we tried to ignored what happen.......

(played pool with ifan at cineleisure just now.... and i won him 5 out of 5 games... and so i didnt have to pay for the game in the end.....well at least my pool skills is stil there. hee. =P)

No comments: