Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My final mock with interiors!

My Final mock model with interiors!
Today spend most of the day doing my final mock up with the interiors and went to school for leadership class at nite, and i gotta say... So far every single lessons has been really inspirational for me... I mean listening to their experiences from these a-junk lecturers who holds high posts in the working world and hearing stories of some of their inside infos in the working world on how they overcome certain situations really make lesson really interesting! And today lesson was abt moral dilemma where in some situation we might have to make decisions that we will have to go against our moral values. Something which we have to learn to reason out in the future....


(My final mock model with some interiors added and with staircase)

(The sketch the interiors of the level 2 stand, with stairs)

(Sketch of level 1 interiors)

No comments: