Saturday, February 17, 2007

Last day of Leadership and Character Class! SOB SOB! Miss it!!!!

Last day of Leadership and Character Class! SOB SOB! Miss it man!!!!
Today was quite an eventful day....went school in morning for consultation, then met nicole at her hse bus stop couple bus stops from tp before going to plaza sing, carl junior to discuss our x-trainer plans with the stoners david,nicole jem and moonie,... and the x-trainers, kenneth,stacy,yewjin and me....was quite a productive meeting with david lai around...he was really focus thru out the meeting.... and the whole time we didnt buy anything during our discussion... so we like just took up 8 seats for freee.... felt kinda bad actually..sld have taken the 2 cups left behind by some ppl at the table nearby..so at least we wont seem like free loading tables... anyway then rush back to school again for the design orientation meeting at 6pm...den rush right after that at 630pm for my LAST Leadership and Character Class....so sad..... My two lecturers really are the BEST tutors anyone can have man..... they really earned my FULL RESPECT and I really admired their abilities as leaders... Full of integrity and Charisma.... Both have their different style... and when ms roslinda came back to class at abt 9pm due to some family problems...when she had her last sharing with us... this time was abt her mum... i was really touch by her sharing...i mean she really experience personally what a leader got to do...to make decisions that can change lives...and she really inspired us wad a true leader is... to be able to CHANGE PEOPLE lives for the better...not really just to command them to do stuff..but really to inspireee.... and i was no doubt inspired! They really are GREAT leaders like this 2 reallly niceeee lecturers, Ms Roslinda and Mr Ebnu......they two really impacted my life eventhough it was onli like 3 weeks with them..... And now... i also miss that class room and my wonderful grp mates in that nice little brown table....sighh.... I didnt noe i'm missing that module so much!!! I'm like starting to cry as i type this now....sobbbb sobbbb......ok JOKING JOKING!!!! My mind actually quite tired now......cant believe i'm like crapping with nicole on sms now as i'm writing this...and i'm like starting to write abit off topic oready... 4am???? .....walking?? cab!..sch bus!..orange yellow winniee the poooo! ha!!! (Just bear with my crapping for awhile, just felt like writing those rubbish stuff) =P...

Ok better get back to topic...hmmmmm....lemme focus for awhile first............................................................................................................................... alrighty..... even the online survey abt the lecturers which i did... was really quite easy for me....I just needed to put ALL STRONGLY AGREE on how GOOD the class and lecturers were! And my comments abt them was AWESOME!!1 I never felt this good for a lecturer before! Anyway just to let my supporters for my mission trip noe...i'm going to this Selangor Multimedia University now! And i heard there is iranian and greeks there...and i can SPEAK ENGLISH there..YAY!!!!..i tink the sabah trip change to selangor, cld be a blessing in disguise..bcoz before that i had to speak chinese in SABAH!phewwwww.... and I really wanna thank my supporters especially Chieh ming who really shock me by giving me a cheque of $300 for my trip last sunday... THANKS MAN! And i heard Sandy's gona write me a cheque too! Wah... God really provide man!!!!! I didnt expect so much in return! But if i collect more then i sld..at least its use to support the rest of the team to who may not be able to raise enuff... so thanks guys!!!!!! Do let me noe if u wanna support me still!

Alrighty..... this will be my last entry before i go MALAYSIA for chinese new year...until monday.....sighhh...to be honest not looking forward to it.... MISS SINGAPORE!!!!! byeeeeeee! Have a blessed CHINESE NEW YEAR eveyoneeee...... =D

No comments: