Friday, February 02, 2007

Today's leadership & Character Class ROCKS MAN!!

Today's leadership & Character Class ROCKS MAN!!!
I gotta say! Todays one of the BEST lesson i ever had in my life man! I totally enjoyed it soooo MUCH! With such an ENTHU! CHARISMATIC lecturer! And a topic that was abt our own personality! It was something my entire tutorial grp really enjoyed man! Well.... Our lecturer was super funny also...the way she describe the D, I, S and C.... like when she said some ppl who have the S ("Ass") above the I ("eye").... and the whole class was like laughin la although she didnt mean it that way!!! But the way it was said was sooo weird!!! Good thing i'm normal my "I" is above my "S"! whahhah!! Our lecturer then broke us into grps according to our personality... There was onli one "D".. abt 6-8 "I", quite a number of "S" and onli abt 5 "C" ....she then saw my report and she cld immediately tell my total character in depth by just looking at the 3 graphs! She said...i had 3 styles above the midpoint...whereas normally ppl have 2.... My "I" was the highest followed closely by my "S" and "C"...so i was quite BLENDED! Thats how she called me.... So with an ISC... it made me a "Governor" quite an interesting job!!! She also told really funny stories abt how the "C" are HUGE enemies of "I"... and she gave this funny scenario abt how if 4 type of ppl were to j-walk a pedestrain crossing on a red man with no cars.... The "I" will just do it..and persuade the rest... while the C will be too reluctant thinking if there was police, the "D" wldnt really care and the "S" will be also quite careful when walking across... and it was like the exact scenario of some of my coursemates whose entire class once experience this incident... the "C" guy really did felt that way abt if there was police around... and the rest was like persuading each other to go across... IN THE END ALL GOT CAUGHT! It was quite funny as it was so trueeeeee to some of us IAD students in that class... the way she describe those personalities against each other was sooo FUNNY la..dunno how to say it in words here..... oh well....... Now i know my self sooo much better! Anyway the "I" ppl are suppose to be the popular ones! But our weakness is REJECTION!!! and we always one to be around ppl and be invited to parties! So plsss dun reject me! We will break down! hahhahha! jk jk! =D

No comments: