Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm in a HAPPY MOOD!!! Can go YM GAP TMR!!! YAY!

I'm in a HAPPY MOOD!!! Can go YM GAP TMR!!! YAY!
I'm really in a HAPPY moood now!!!! Bcoz had a fun time in Leadership class as usual! i've finished My FINAL MODEL! Finished my grp proposal on Napoleon! And most of all! I found out tmr i dun have nite class...SOOOOOOO CAN GO YM GAP!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Anyway just now met my best friend in primay 4, keith neubronner at the tp bus stop on the way home. Been bumping to him a few times this few weeks... but never really got the chance to really have a good chat with him... anyway we took the same bus 23 back.... and it was really a good time catching up... talking abt the good old times with the soccer team in secondary school after the topic abt our team mate and my stgabs soccer captain Hariss harun came in the convo... imagine we have played along side and trained with SINGAPORE brightest soccer star man! And his onli 16 yrs old and his in the Singapore Young Lions squad! And he appeared in todays straits times and also in the newpaper, as he played for Singapore Vs Pakistan in the Olympics qualifiers! Really proud of him man!!!!

(A newspaper article in today straits times showing my former team mate and Singapore Future star Hariss Harun challenging for the ball against pakistan)

No comments: