Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Napoleon Bonaparte! The GREATEST GENERAL ever lived!

Napoleon Bonaparte! The GREATEST GENERAL ever lived!
First of all.... i would like to start of the day by saying what happen in the morning on the way to school... this BUS 23 which i was in.......... BROKE DOWN in the middle of the road!!!! Good thing i wasn't really in a rush... BUT this bus 23 ah.... giving so much prob this past week! aiyoooo....... anyway..... spend the entire day today working on the final grp presentation on Napoleon Bonaparte! and his like the first person ever, that i enjoyed researching on. I now know inside out of NAPOLEON!!!! And i gotta agree to The duke of wellington, that he is the "GREATEST GENERAL ever lived in this age, in past ages and the age to come" What a great leader he is!
(Today lesson was kinda boring as it was the review of all the topics we have learnt thru out this block...so i started sketchin pictues of Napoleon Bonaparte....and one my lecturer caught me doing this...she was standing behind me and i was oblivion to her.... was so embarrassing lor, she told the class of 50 students that Mr BENJAMIN here is having fetish for Napoleon... ohhhh my................my face turn red lor!)
(Light simulations of my Final model)

No comments: