Monday, February 12, 2007

Wheres the Fire in YM????

Wheres the Fire in YM????
Sunday
I'm feel really sad for ym on sunday... i mean the fire has died down so much!!! Infact it actually affected myself for the 930 service still.... I went to the front during worship and the majority of the ppl that went to the front was just my small grp alone... and even when fast jumpy songs like majesty and salvation is here was played... to be honest... i force myself to jump just to change the mood although i cldnt feel anything! I just cldnt concentrate on God alone...seeing the youths around so "dead"! sighhhh.....1130 service was a little much better... but i really hope and pray that Ym will get that FIRE and PASSION for God again! Just like from the last camp and fusion! We really gotta pray! So anybody out there in ym...do join my small grp before every service...we have constantly come earlier to pray ever since our small grp retreat... and come for YM GAP on friday too! Ym really needs our prayer!!!!

Anyway afternoon played BANG! with vyan,josh,kevin,nicole,jolyn and laura..and as usual...i got killed first....sighhhhhhh!
Then followed vyan as he bought some cloths, and i was like his design consultant haha...then met up with two of my close secondary school friends Melvin and Ifan at takashimaya... and i was helping them to get their valentine day gift for their respective dates... now again I was like melvin design consultant... but i'm really glad to help them expecially melvin since its his first ever valentine date! And imagine i'm gonna have a lonely valentine in CLASS!!! sighhhh... We went around art friend in takashimaya...and it actually brought back old times of exactly one year ago.... when i was at this exact same place after church on the sunday also before valentine's day...and i was with sandra getting gifts for our cj class... and what i then tried to do on 14 feb for someone...hahahah... thats the only time ever in my life...doing stuff i NEVER done in my life before on that day.... oh well...thats the past....... me now lonely 14 feb........but worst of all...i got NITE CLASS!!!

Monday
Today.... was quite a nice day for me...especially the part where i gym with wen hao at his condo.... and we had one really loooong good conversation and working out at the same time..i tink we spend abt 3 hrs in the gym! The longest ever so far! But the things we shared in that gym was very honest...and for the first time... i actually realise that my QT isnt as good as i thought it was... although i've been telling eveyone who ask me my walk with God...i wld always reply its good.... i was actually in self denial...yess i do my QT everyday..but it has become a routine...and i dun put much quality time in it...and the cover to cover reading in the bible has really been just like reading a story book, now after today...i'm gonna try to really put time immediately when i wake up the next day to do a solid QT!....... anyway after that rush to Tp for nite class.... and its the last topical lesson today! YAY! the rest of the week is now consulatation,presentation and Quiz! and my grp is now rushing thru on our grp presentation on Napoleon Bonaparte!!! and tmr is our submission how last minute is that man!!!!

No comments: