Monday, February 19, 2007

My Chinese New Year in malaysia!!! stoning...stoning and more stoning...

My Chinese New Year in malaysia!!! stoning...stoning and more stoning...
Day 1 (CNY eve)
Travelled by car to muar in malaysia.... a really looooooong hrs trip! and by time reach there... Stoneee... stoneee and stoneeeee..... reunion dinner...den more stoning.....
Day 2 (CNY)
Went cousin church in morning... service was not bad, the sermon was actually quite good, the speaker somehow manage to get my full attention with his stories... its abt how when we put God first in eveything we do, life gets so much easier and how he put test and trials in out life actually for a really good reason...(actually i forgot the rest of the message)..well.. although i heard this so many times...its always a good reminder.....anyway...after service.....lunch...den ....stoning stoning...and dinner...followed by a short stoning time...before learning for the first time the real proper game of Blackjack with my uncle and cousins...and i really sux in it.... always got bad cards.... and followed by 2 type of poker game... but without betting la.... only fake one..we just say out our bets......and i won 2.8 million dollars on the last poker game!!!! hahha.... manage to trick my sis to pull out...despite me not being able to win actually.... =D....... den played this 99 game... quite fun actually..... den taught my 2 cousins bridge!!! after all this...back to stoning timeeeee....
Day 3 (YAY BACK IN SINGAPOREEE)
Yeaaa! Left muar at abt 11 plus... after stoning the whole morning... and u noe wad..i have been eating the same food since the reunion dinner to sunday,breakfast,lunch,dinner and toay breakfast...it was all reuse foood!!! And my hongbao collection qutie little this time... bcoz manage to collect from my close relatives onli... but actually...i dunno why hongbao dun really mean much to me now.... oh well....just so HAPPY TO BE BACK IN LOVELY SUNNY SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(the perspective drawings i did in muar...as part as my project 1 work)

(I sketch out this peanuts comic there too.... do read it..)

(I sketch out this SNOOPY FAMILY there too!!!)

No comments: