Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Submission of IAD P1!!! New block! and Wave 1 Commissioning!

Submission of IAD P1!!! New block! and Wave 1 Commissioning!
Todays submission of all our work for IAD project 1!!! YAY! FINALLY!!! well..but now we have a new module too....where my lecturer is like kind of a sissy! its quite scary la.....wait his really GAY!!.... after school rush home...and while checking my mail, found out this SEN nominated me to be this yea Ym camp commander!!! And i'm like STUNNED!!! NO WAY MAN!!!! I rather be a Grp leader! Its soo much more fun! And i want to lead my grp to be the BEST GRP this year, thats if i'm a GL again!!!! .....on well...anyway after that rush to Foo chow methodist church for the campus crusade mission trip team meeting... followed by our Commissioning for all the teams going for mission trip for the first wave 1....

(my friend pin ups! her worked is like the best lor! so scary!)

(My pin ups on the left side...)

(Azmi pins up!!! His design pretty nicee too!)

(the beautiful greenary of TP!!!!! we went to bedok reservior to kill time before our next class)

(the really niceee naan that we ate at some restaurant at the back alley of little india after the commissioning)

No comments: