Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Check out my IAD project 1 Storyboards!!!..and my 10 year old Man Utd Collectables!!!

Check out my IAD project 1 Storyboards!!!..and my 10 year old Man Utd Collectables!!!
Today was strangly..quite a weird day for me... i suddenly felt so freee....infact tooo free that i desperately wanted to go out! After finding out that they extended the final submission from friday to next monday... which i rather they not...as it wasted my effort rushing thru this! oh well...i'm really become a workaholic man! I mean i felt so weird not doing any work today..worst of all... my plans was kinda ruined....bcoz suppose to gym with wen hao and asriel today, but both were busy...so now i dunno wad to do till friday! Somebody! plsss call me out for something! like a movie?? I need to get out of the hse!

(The storyboards which i spend the entire nite till 4 am yesterday)
(Was digging out my old stuff..and found this old collection of MAN UTD stuff... 10 years ago!!!!! I used to be really CRAZY abt man utd when i was much younger and i paid lots of money on cards, and man utd stuff.....ok la m still crazy abt man utd!)

(I made this scrap book after man utd TREBLE in 98/99 season!!!...and kept all the articles abt the Treble season too)

(Some of the newspaper articles i cut out and pasted in this scrap bk after the TREBLE hype for memory..and i can still rmb every single detail of Man Utd run in that period when i watch every gamee LIVE on TV and their route to the finals of al the cups....still rmb Giggs wonder goal against arsenal in the FA CUP semis and THE GREATEST COMEBACK of all time in the Champions league FINALS!!!)

(this was my FIRST ever soccer magazine that kept my faith in soccer going! I like used to memorise almost all the EPL players in this magazine....especially the 1997 man utd squad)

(the box that i kept all my man utd cards and stickers.... since 10 years ago in 1997)

(some of the stickers in my man utd box.....the 1997/98 Team!)
(the man utd cards in 2 album which i used to collect ...i think i was only primary 3 or 4 then...i believed all this items will cost a bomb now..they are like ANTIQUES! but i will never give them away!)

(And i found this inside that box too, i made this "promise" thingy way back on 6 september 1998 actually, thats the cancelled part but i tink its actually the original date when i actually wrote that "promise"...... i wrote there 9/8/97 as my first time as a man utd fan..bcoz i felt that was around the date of my FIRST ever EPL match... which was Manchester United vs Liverpool...and my dad ask me to support a team... so i said the red one..which was man utd...and that match man utd obviously won la..and from then onwards, i pledge my future to this team!!! The irony rite...against Liverpool out of all teams! Imagine if i chose the yellow one i tink... on that game...i cld have been a Liverpool supporter now..phew! I made the right decision! And still kept to that promise and now still a loyal Man utd supporter for 10 years straight!!!!)

No comments: