Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Awesome crusade SOLEAD Graduation at Faith Methodist Church!..FINALLY MY MODEL DESIGN IS ACCEPTED!!!! yipeee!...(this is my 297 post! catch y SPECIAL

Awesome Crusade SOLEAD Graduation at Faith Methodist Church!..FINALLY MY MODEL DESIGN IS ACCEPTED!!!! yipeee!...(this is my 297 post! catch my SPECIAL 300 post soon!)
Monday!Campus Crusade SOLEAD Graduation at Faith Methodist Church!!!
I was rushing my model and process work the entire nite and day...but decided to stop work and rush down to Faith methodist church at nite for this event...
it was where all the crusaders in singapore gathered for the graduation of crusade stinters as well as to commission of the wave 2 mission trippers! Worship lead by the FORERUNNERS WAS AWESOMEEEE! I gotta admit its way better than wesley ym worship on sunday! And one of the worship leaders in this crusade forerunners is from wesley methodist church lor! Shessss super GOOOD! But the extra thing that made worship so great compared to wesley ym service on sunday was just seeing the sight and being in the presence of sooo many passionate christians really worshipping their hearts out and really lifting their voices to God....if only wesley ym is like this!sighh..

(the Duck noodles from the hawker centre next to faith methodist church is AWESOME!Love the sauceeee!)

(TRP crusaders before event started with the star of the day AMBER!(the one with the flowers) who is graduating from her stint in crusade)

(More TRP crusaders again after the event)

(thats my disciple JEM, aka "my younger brother" ...eveyone say we look alike lor!)

(FAITH METHODIST CHURCH really brings back memories of FUSION 2006!!! when i went there with charles! really enjoyed that time here!)


Tuesday!(submission of models!)

(Gifford HUGE MODEL! seee my small model behind his in the background...but poor gifford, lost all his process work and handphone after it was stolen last nite!)

(I like the cool shadows, gives it an extra effect to my model)


(My model has been finally accepted by my lecturer! And he kinda like it! He said it was A VERY VERY HUGE IMPROVEMENT FROM MY previous models!..he like rejected all my other model design 3-4 times lor! AND FINALLYY ALL THE LATE NITES trying to build this model is finally more or less done! this is like the toughest module of my entire life in TP so far!!!!!!but den Yipeeeeeeeeeee! VERY HAPPY TODAY!)

No comments: