Sunday, May 20, 2007

CCN DAY!!!...MAKING MORE MODEL AGAINS!

CCN DAY!!!...MAKING MORE MODEL AGAINS!
Friday!
It was CCN DAY in TP! which was something like a carnival where funds will be given to the needy students in TP. Well it wasnt as FUN or HYPE as last yr one.

(This station was supposedly my care grp stall! Its quite a stupid idea lor..who wld pay money to throw waterbombs on just painted faces!It will be so much fun if its real human faces!)

(I somehow unintentionally manage to charm the girl to give me 3 scoops of ice cream from a supposedly single scoop order which cost $2.50 ONLY!and I think 3 scoops suppose to cost like $4 lor!)

(The turtle race was quite cool!)

(the IPOD NANO WAS STOLEN LOR! somebody went to unscrew the ipod holder!)
After CCN DAY!..went for GAP! and den had a really fun time of FELLOWSHIP over supper! I still remember chieh ming story of this guy joke from his barker student! IT WAS SUPER HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday
Today had to go school in the morning..to consult my lecturer, and AGAIN my model was rejected for the 3rd time!=( Well..actually i somehow agree that it can be improved much much better,bcoz the past 1-2 weeks were so busy!and preparing for 2 biblestudies!until my sch work became 2nd in priority!And didnt had much brain juice left to improve on it.
After that rush to church for MLM..it was a pretty good session on mentoring, and it was like a crash course on the mentoring workshop i went at the FUSION conference not long ago under Benny Ho! So it was quite a good recap.....and we felt it was quite relevant to our grp now...Like we had to go thru peer leadership and its something like me mentoring my other peer small grp members as well as in crusade where I have to disiciple my new freshies. After this meeting... Englee told ellen and me that he wld like to mentor us and 2 other potential leaders in our small grp... and at the same time.I heard from my sis that the head of YM leaders Joyce wants to mentor me too!wow..actually feel quite honoured to be mentored by her..but i kinda feel i have to turn down that offer,bcoz like abit weird having so many mentors at once too. And i guess Glenn if your reading this..i guess u are like a mentor to me too! =)
ARGHHH MAN UTD LOSE TO THAT YUCKTY CHELSEA IN THE FA CUP FINAL in EXTRA TIME!=(

oh gosh! i have become someone starfish!arghhh!poorbennnn!

(my recent idea that go rejected!..the maze like cuttings were too random!and not much space and spatial circulation can be seen here)

(this is the model which ive been redoing now... its only 1/3 done! still looooooong way to go!but expect this one to ebe sooo much more bettter! check out the final product soooon!)

No comments: