Thursday, May 03, 2007

SUCCESSFUL Tp Campus Crusade Welcome tea 2007!!!

SUCCESSFUL Tp Campus Crusade Welcome tea 2007!!!
Today just finished our looong awaited Tp crusade welcome tea!After mths of preparation for this day! ITS OVER!And its the first time i lead worship infront of such a big crowd. Its also the first time i lead with a microphone,spotlights on me,with 2 wonderful backup singers,a pro guitarist who had played with an ovation guitar plug-in to the amplifiers!It was a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!Although i was quite nervous before that...i rmb the last practice before we start with just vocals with my 2 backups was just so AWESOME!for the first time in my life i finally manage to pitch myself correctly and reach even the high notes of one of the toughest part in the chorus of SHOW ME YOUR FACE. I was SHOCKED!even jia liang who was a good singer cld tell i manage to reach those notes!Felt much better after that...and WORSHIP TIME!... Sang, KING OF MAJESTY,HERE I AM TO WORSHIP,YOU LAID ASIDE YOUR MAJESTY and my favourite SHOW ME YOUR FACE!...although did kinda screw up abit...in between..and the most obvious screw up on the last part!when i sang the wrong words at the last line!so paiseh!but just starting there infront..i cld see everyone worshipping so freely with hands lifted up and passion in the their faces was a sight that was priceless!!I was really encourage when some of them told me they felt ministered during the worship.After the worship, I really wanted to reedem myself for that small screw up...so knew i got one last shot on the closing song. So i told my worship team that...lets really HYPE ourselves and PRAISE GOD with all our hearts!AND ENJOY OURSELVES! So as we close of with KING OF MAJESTY one more time! I just felt so enthu...seeing almost eveyone in the crowd JUMPING with enthusiam,I just cldnt help but jump too!Although it was abit harder to jump and sing! BUT WHO CARES! It ended of with a HUGE BANG! AND cld seee eveyone sooo happy praising our AWESOME GOD!!!! WORSHIP LEADING IS ACTUALLY quite FUN! ENJOYED IT! THANKS mich,jia liang and my pro guitarist nicholas! You guys rock! thanks Glenn and the sound man(sorry forgot his name) too!..u guys really helped me a lot for my worship preparation!

I was also sooo glad to see so many wesley ym ppl there!from my small grp members who came and even laura's sister coming down!But sadly my freshies from my grp cldnt come at the last min due to sch work. THANKS JOELLE and SIMON for all those help for our welcome tea too! You guys have been a great help! AND THANKS RP PPL for COMING DOWN! and THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!
(THANKS HOWE LUEN FOR THE PHOTOS)

(Me leading worship,with jia liang and michelle as my back up! and nicholas(not in pic) my guitarist)

(you can see the passion in the eyes of the crusaders during worship!)


(The new freshiessss!)

(My badly crumpled lyrics!..it was really well used!)

No comments: