Monday, May 07, 2007

WORKSHOP SUNDAY!!SPIDERMAN 3!!St.Gabs reunion!a

WORKSHOP SUNDAY!!SPIDERMAN 3!!St.Gabs reunion!
Went for 2 workshops!the AYSGL training by Sen and Ee Lin and Adriel's workshop abt the next stage of experiencing God!I actually thought Adriel's workshop wld be much deeper, but i guess the most basics are as important!He taught us an illustration on the steps to really experiencing God at the next stage. And the most important reminder for me, was that we MUST FIRST SURRENDER EVERYTHING to GOD, and let him take control of the driver seat of our life!
Anyway after that went to meet some of my small grp members and my leader. But sadly a lot had to leave early, so in the end, Englee had a very long deep talk to moonie,justin,josh and me abt out grp future. After that he had a one on one talk with me, and what he said to me really convicted me that,maybe i'm over thinking things,and using to much of my own understanding on leading my grp in the future.I felt that i sld trust God more and not lead to much on my own understanding, and when he actually said this to me,it reminded me abt how GOD spoke to me at the last GAP, when i just flip the bible open and it was Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight." Anyway after the like more than 1 hr talk with him. Rush of to meet vyan,keith,shumei and joylnn as we watch spiderman3 at cathay! The show was pretty alright to me although all those hype abt the show didnt meet my expectations,but keith like hated it lor!and shumei and jolynn were laughing when harry died!Oh gosh!...after that chilled out at Ben&Jerry for awhile and i rush of again to marina bay to meet some of my old stgabs friends,keith,dinesh,jabez,justin,jeremy and kelvin. Although they were actually all from the same class, and i wasn't. It was still a pretty fun dinner outing at the steam boat place with them and catching up with each other.

No comments: