Monday, May 21, 2007

WESLEY YM WORSHIP WAS AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!

WESLEY YM WORSHIP WAS AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!! (My 296 post!...SPECIAL 300 COMING SOON!)today just had one of the best worship sessions in a loooooooooooooong time!first at 930..I was like the only gooon in my area jumping to those jumpy songs!Although did notice sandy jumping too! But now i dun care in being ashamed of God, if i want to jump for our LORD i wld just do it!Why wld i care if i loook like a goondoo! After that was YSG time..and i was so SHOCKED at the SAME TIME EXTREMELY HAPPY to see vyan back again! THANKS BRO for coming back to church! You really made my day!...I was so hype and good mood! I immediately went to meet,keith,ken,shawn smallgrp...and decided to join their YSG for 1130 service too! AND 1130 was SOOO MUCH HYPE LOR!Got some of them to Jump along with me too! we really need to create that Joyful atmosphere in YM again! And when songs like TILL THE TIME HAS COME,GOD IS GREAT! was played i just jumped till i was so tired!Yangshen really led worship well! WORSHIP WAS SOOO GOOD!I notice the girl beside me actually started to sniff as though she was tearing after the last song,dunno if it was bcoz she was clearing her nose,or she was actually tearing from the really ministering worship session!
After church had our wesley Ym soccer match against Living waters church at ACS I ASTRO TURF!!!!very nice field! Its suppose to be my first match incharge after shashi step down, although chieh ming was the main person doing the managerial role.WELL IT WAS EXTREMELY HOT in the first half! I wont go into the details of the match...but my calf suddenly cram up while challenging for the ball in the late first half!So was sub out for awhile..btw we led first 1-0.... den losing 2-1 at half time...AND YOU DUN WANT TO KNOW THE FINAL SCORE!our second half team,we had a couple of weaker players...and SUDDENLY WE WERE HAMMERED!I cld just see from the touch line goals pouring in!And it was all messy goals,quite tyco!I was quite desperate to get back in play! So I played on again with my cram calf!...sighh.....wesley ym biggest lost i think!!!Anyway on the way home had an extremely loooooooooong bus ride back with chiehming and josiah, we actually took the wrong bus direction at first..but overall it was a nice loooong journey discussing abt wesley ym soccer future and plans!I also got to know josiah better after that like 1 hr plus bus ride!! I tink its like one of the longest bus rides i ever took in a very long time!NOW RUSHING MY MODEL! YOU GOT TO SEEE MY LATEST MODEL SOOON in the next entry........)

No comments: