Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CLD BE THE BEST DISCIPLESHIP GRP MEETING EVER!!!(I really mean the best!although i always say that.heh)

THIS CLD BE THE BEST DISCIPLESHIP GRP MEETING EVER!!!(I really mean the best ever!although i always say that.heh)
First of all,before i start this post, i think i'm so blessed to have Glenn's as my new DGL in TP campus crusade, and if i think back abt all the leaders i had in the past till today,even going thru so many different leaders in my own small grp every single year since sec1, I tink his the BEST LEADER ever! I had many good leaders in the past, but somehow Glenn is different. He have this extra personality in him that really inspires me alot!He can really relate to his disciples very well!Which is something which not many leaders have the ability to do.
Anyway we had our crusade DG session at GLENN'S place yesterday!I actually sacrifice my time to finish my concept model,concept board and process work which was due today morning to go all the way to tampines for todays DG. AND I REALLY FIND IT SO WORTH IT!...It was the most cosy small grp meeting i ever had in my life with just a few number of us guys like bo chun,daniel,wen hao and gavin in his room.....Starting of with worship was a good way to start the session,really felt quite ministered in that short time,it was really a good break from my tiring week,followed by sharing and going into the word which was abt "do not worry". And it was a topic which i kinda feel very relevant to me bcoz i tend to worry a lot. There was actually a moment while we were reading a passage in the bible,where my mind actually sidetracked awhile,and i was just looking around, and thoughtttt (OHH NOO!BACK TO MY THINKING SELF AGAIN!)...This is what A SETTING OF WHAT I WLD LIKE MY DREAM SMALL GRP TO BE LIKE. Where we cld all just come together and share and learn from one another from the word, and with such an inspirational leader to lead us. Glenn really know how to make us think with his questions and he also taught us some skills on understanding the bible better,and also going even deeper in the word.This is something which i was never really taught or experience before from my other leaders(maybe to be fair,bcoz crusade Dgs are more personal compared to my church grp which was bigger)... anyway... after DG..he showed us some really cool board games in his room!And we played a couple of BANG games! from his cowboy expansion deck! And it was sooooooo much fun! bcoz with new characters,new cards!and some new RULES! And BEST PART WAS playing with all this ENTHU BUNCH! Thats the thing abt BANG!EVERYONE TALKING AND DECEIVING EACH OTHER IS BETTER DEN SILENCE! IF not it will get quite sian.Anyway after that ENJOYABLE DG and the time of fellowship!I rush of and reached back close to midnite! AND JUST SEEING THE PILE OF WORK INFORNT OF ME WHICH WAS DUE IN FEW HRS TIME WAS SCARY! but somehow i manage to work thru the nite without feeling sleepy! THANK GOD! See the time you sacrifice for God..he will give it back to you!


(my brief mock up model below supposedly showing a maze concept,its not very well done yet, bcoz was too tired to develop it further...check up my new improve concept model in sooon)




(The storyboard which i onli completed last nite)

(Glenn,gavin and daniel....thats gavin first time learning the game BANG!)

No comments: