Saturday, May 12, 2007

WHAT A WEEK MAN!!!!!

WHAT A WEEK MAN!!!!!
My blogger is still having some probs! Have to use picasa to post!sighhh!
This was one of the weirdest weeks of my entire 18 yrs of my life..had some really ups and a lot of downs!!!! FIRST Never thought so much in my entire life...and I just made one of the biggest decisions ever!! (btw..those that have been following my last few entries, my final decision was to not take up the Servant team (ST) role in crusade, bcoz i wld be over commiting myself already, and got to thank chieh ming for his advice a couple days ago!He listed down all the ministries i wld be in..and it was 4 grps and 2 comms!And all this was actually affecting my studies too.) AND it doesnt't stop there! Had quite a bad misunderstanding with a friend just now,and so much more saddening stuff happen which i wont talk abt it thru out the week..
oh well...anyway yesterday YM Gap was pretty good as usual... andrew was so desperate in getting someone to lead worship...until he even approach me,but i felt i cldnt commit to it at the moment bcoz still got so much on my mind.so until the very last day..he manage to get caroline..and in the end..josh cld come too...so from NO GUITARIST we got 2 GUITARIST in the end!!! See how God works in miraculous ways! Well worship was really good! Felt ministered and so much better after GAP... Gladwin did a short sharing... and later prompted me to share too, didnt noe how to share at first..bcoz i had too MUCH THOUGHTS in my head at that moment...when i told them i normally dun think this much in my life, wanping started laughing at me like i some bimbo! or rather himbo? I really dunno why eveyone so amused by me lor! especially jolyn who just cldnt stop laughing from gap,to supper to even at the traffic light on the way home! I walk into that road bloackage thingy lor!so PAISEH!!!!

(below is the site model of far east plaza that we did...this next few days. gonna have to finsh doing a concept board,concept model and all those process works of my design!)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: