Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crusade LifeMeetings really just make my day!!!!

Crusade LifeMeetings really just make my day!!!!
Actually started of the day a little stress and down..bcoz immediately when i arrived sch..had my consultation abt the concept model which i did the over last nite...and I WAS KINDA CRITIQUE quite badly!bcoz my orignal model was not related to the site at all, the elements i added in the first level were blocking the walkway! And i was just bombarded by my lecturer!I felt quite down...after that...bcoz i had to redo my model AGAIN! actually thats not the main issue,the way my lecturer critique me was quite harsh...at least tell me in a nice way la.
Oh well... Campus Crusade LifeMeeting! really refresh me! I started feeling quite tired and not very enthu yet during the icebreaker and sharing. AND I HAD TO LEAD MY Discipleship grp for the FIRST TIME during the bible study part later in the LM! After awhile into the LM...more and more freshies came!It was just before worship when hannah and ernie the contacts i got earlier, brought quite a number of their other friends along! And the turn out was like 32-36 ppl this time!Although today quite alot of freshies cldnt make it. Just seeing so many new faces really make my day!And not just that..while we were in the amphitheatre,there was this 2 guys at the back practising some song with a guitar.After awhile we realise they were playing a Christian WORSHIP song!"ONE VOICE"!Although they won't crusaders! BUT somehow around the amphitheatre today WAS JUST CHRISTIANS gathering together! After that lead my DG guys...i was a little nervous and quite uptight at the start..but after awhile the discussions became more active! AND EVEYONE WAS TALKING! I started to enjoy it even more and became more relax!!!.... and it didnt stop there.... DINNER TIME WAS THE BEST! I think this is the FIRST DINNER OUTING AFTER LM that I LAUGH SOOO HARD NON STOP!!!!Nicholas and glenn just kept crapping with all their JOKES and STORIES and it was SUPER SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS, you got to be there to know what i mean!!!!Kept laughing so much until cannot finish my food lor!

(My model which i redo! AGAIN! this time fitted with my site plan! It looks similar to the last model but its a totally new and improved one!)

(Glenn did a min or so advertising of his CHOP STICK PROTECTOR! he claim this can save washing of chopsticks! Irene actually video tape him in the act! And I notice passerbys around were ALL STARING LAUGHING AT HIS ADVERTISING! )

No comments: