Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Site Analysis!!!and Another great DG session!

Site Analysis!!!and Another great DG session!(this post is dedicated to Glenn)
Tuesday
Yesterday did one of the most succesful presentation so far in my life in TP design school!Manage to cover almost every possible points!And i guess maybe bcoz i'm enjoying this current project thus the passion to do better! Anyway really wanna thank my wonderful grp mates Atiqah and Adillah!I think you both are one of the most hard working grp mates ever!!!Even motivate me to work harder!
After that had Discipleship grp meeting lead by Glenn, and it was another wonderful session! The topic was abt evangelism. Won't really go into the details but this dg sessions really made me think deeper. After that went for dinner with the Dg guys, and we had some pretty good conversations. I really want to THANK Glenn for giving me such good advice as it help me a lot more in my decision if i sld take up the ST role.And bcoz of him, it re assured me to at least be an SM, which i originally wanted to not take up, due to my current commitments in church. He is really a good inspiration to me and someone i really hold a HUGE respect and admiration for. Glenn if your reading this...I'm gonna dedicate this post to you! =)
(4 of the 10 page of our grp presentation layout below)


(The drawings is the only part which i did for the storyboard!)

(see the guy in the top pic sitting down in this layout..thats me. heh =P)

No comments: