Saturday, May 05, 2007

Excited abt my PROJECT 2!!!Design a place in ORCHARD!how COOL IS THAT!... God Spoke to me in GAP!

I'm Excited abt my PROJECT 2!!!Designing a place in ORCHARD!how COOL IS THAT!... God Spoke to me in GAP!(read to find out how)
Friday!
It was quite an eventful yesterday!We went to the URA to meet the architect who design Orchard Road! Actually found out quite a lot abt orchard road that i never knew before from the presentation he gave us. After that he gave us some tips abt sites we can choose in orchard to design our transistional space! So we set off! and headed to orchard with my grp mates,atiqah,adillah and some other IAD ppl.And this very SHOCKING thing happen to me when i step out of orchard mrt!This AUNITE SUDDENLY STOPPED ME!And I really mean SUDDDENLY!and she said!"we need handsome young guys to be model!"I immediately just walked away la!Well,its a compliment that she approach me,BUT dun do it sooo SUDDEN!really freaked me out la! Anyway we ate lunch at far east plaza! and my grp mate chose the site outside far east plaza!(details in photos below)
After our long analysis of the site area,and many photos we taken,we left our separate ways,and i decided to go back to explore abit of DFS Galeria building opposite FAR EAST plaza, they have really lots of EXTRAVANGANT BRANDED EXPENSIVE SHOPS there lor!The chocolatess they SELL WERE like! WOAHHHH!..den headed back to FAR EAST as i saw this really cool shop called crest christian bookshop at level5! Really saw a lot of good books there!and read a couple of them.
After that went to church!andrew lend me his ipod and i discovered nude pics of guys in his ipod la.whahahha!he claim he have to draw them for his design work lor!was so funny!!!AND SOMEBODY kept poking me before GAP! TSK!Never been poke so many times before!
Gladwin led GAP,he shared a chapter in the bible, it was from Luke Chapter 15(the parable of the lost sheep,the lost coin and the lost son)And this parables actually reminded me that God will always be there for us even how far away we are from him and he really has the burden for the lost. All the lost need to,is to come back to God and he will gladly welcome them back just like the parable of the lost son. This sharing from him,reminded me of this deep burden in me,bcoz a lot of my good friends who was once on fire for God suddenly just lost this fire in them,and this even happen to one of my closet friend in church!And i actually dun understand why all this is happening!Its quite saddening, but i really dun want to give up on them! so when we broke into grps, we prayed for alot of things! from our friends for each other! and for the lost in YM!And when i prayed eveything just flowed out!Its like i had sooo many things to pray for and so many things i didnt understand why this things are happening in YM! Den i just took one FLIP of my bible! AND IMMEDIATELY went i flip open my bible i saw this HIGHLIGHTED VERSE! it was proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight." I felt quite ministered by this verse that we heard of so many times! So i shared to my prayer buddies, kevin and josh! really hope it spoked to us!

Anyway today gonna watch SPIDERMAN 3 with vyan,shumei and jolynn later!HOPEFULLY WE CAN BOOKED THE TICKETS!that vyan sooo laxy to leave his hse!aiyooo! but i have to miss my man utd vs man city game at 7.40pm!sigh! oh well..the EPL TITLE IS GONNA BE SEALED TMR! WHEN ARSENAL BEAT CHELSEA WHAHAHH! =)

(the models of all the buildings in the central area of singapore at the URA)

(the far east plaza model,the site we chosen...its the only few non-painted building in orchard lor!)

(the really cool models in orchard area)

(Far East Plaza! the site we chose to design our transitional space!)

(We chose this area to do bcoz the buildings here were quite dull, and we wanted to design something more vibrant and cover the walk way here with proper shelter bcoz it was VERY HOT at the seating area, and if it rains..there isnt much proper shelter)

No comments: